Melissa McCarthy Wears Paper Bag and Robs Burger Joint in 'Tammy' Trailer
Melissa McCarthy pulls a Shia LaBeouf, putting on a paper bag to conceal her face in the first trailer for her new comedy "Tammy". With a fake gun made of another paper bag, she enters a fast food joint and asks for free meal.
Tammy (McCarthy) thinks she is living a nice, steady life, until she loses her job and then learns that her husband has been unfaithful. This causes her to set off on a road trip with her alcoholic grandmother (Susan Sarandon) and run into mischief along the way.
The comedy is directed by Ben Falcone who previously appeared in McCarthy's hit cop comedy "The Heat". Meanwhile, she serves as a producer with Will Ferrell and Adam McKay who directed him in "Anchorman: The Legend Continues". She also writes the screenplay with Falcone.
"Tammy" will be released in the United States on July 4. Dan Aykroyd, Kathy Bates, Allison Janney, and Toni Collette are in the supporting roles along with Falcone.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby