Melissa McCarthy Wears Paper Bag and Robs Burger Joint in 'Tammy' Trailer
Melissa McCarthy pulls a Shia LaBeouf, putting on a paper bag to conceal her face in the first trailer for her new comedy "Tammy". With a fake gun made of another paper bag, she enters a fast food joint and asks for free meal.
Tammy (McCarthy) thinks she is living a nice, steady life, until she loses her job and then learns that her husband has been unfaithful. This causes her to set off on a road trip with her alcoholic grandmother (Susan Sarandon) and run into mischief along the way.
The comedy is directed by Ben Falcone who previously appeared in McCarthy's hit cop comedy "The Heat". Meanwhile, she serves as a producer with Will Ferrell and Adam McKay who directed him in "Anchorman: The Legend Continues". She also writes the screenplay with Falcone.
"Tammy" will be released in the United States on July 4. Dan Aykroyd, Kathy Bates, Allison Janney, and Toni Collette are in the supporting roles along with Falcone.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March