'The Purge: Anarchy' Teaser Trailer Hints Hunt-Down in Larger Scale
"The Purge" sequel gets a teaser trailer. It follows a couple who gets stranded on their way home after their car ran out of gas on the night of "The Purge", an annual 12-hour period when all criminal activities including murder, theft, and rape become legal.
All the producers that include Michael Bay and Jason Blum from the original movie are back for "The Purge: Anarchy". James DeMonaco who directed and wrote the first installment also reprises his double duty in this second one due June 20 worldwide.
The "Anarchy" stars Frank Grillo, Zach Gilford, Michael K. Williams, and Carmen Ejogo. While the first film took place in the house of the Sandins played by Ethan Hawke and Lena Headey, this follow-up seems to cover much larger ground as it follows the stranded couple being hunted down in the city without any help.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed