'The Purge: Anarchy' Teaser Trailer Hints Hunt-Down in Larger Scale
"The Purge" sequel gets a teaser trailer. It follows a couple who gets stranded on their way home after their car ran out of gas on the night of "The Purge", an annual 12-hour period when all criminal activities including murder, theft, and rape become legal.
All the producers that include Michael Bay and Jason Blum from the original movie are back for "The Purge: Anarchy". James DeMonaco who directed and wrote the first installment also reprises his double duty in this second one due June 20 worldwide.
The "Anarchy" stars Frank Grillo, Zach Gilford, Michael K. Williams, and Carmen Ejogo. While the first film took place in the house of the Sandins played by Ethan Hawke and Lena Headey, this follow-up seems to cover much larger ground as it follows the stranded couple being hunted down in the city without any help.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics