'The Purge: Anarchy' Teaser Trailer Hints Hunt-Down in Larger Scale
"The Purge" sequel gets a teaser trailer. It follows a couple who gets stranded on their way home after their car ran out of gas on the night of "The Purge", an annual 12-hour period when all criminal activities including murder, theft, and rape become legal.
All the producers that include Michael Bay and Jason Blum from the original movie are back for "The Purge: Anarchy". James DeMonaco who directed and wrote the first installment also reprises his double duty in this second one due June 20 worldwide.
The "Anarchy" stars Frank Grillo, Zach Gilford, Michael K. Williams, and Carmen Ejogo. While the first film took place in the house of the Sandins played by Ethan Hawke and Lena Headey, this follow-up seems to cover much larger ground as it follows the stranded couple being hunted down in the city without any help.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake