'The Purge: Anarchy' Teaser Trailer Hints Hunt-Down in Larger Scale
"The Purge" sequel gets a teaser trailer. It follows a couple who gets stranded on their way home after their car ran out of gas on the night of "The Purge", an annual 12-hour period when all criminal activities including murder, theft, and rape become legal.
All the producers that include Michael Bay and Jason Blum from the original movie are back for "The Purge: Anarchy". James DeMonaco who directed and wrote the first installment also reprises his double duty in this second one due June 20 worldwide.
The "Anarchy" stars Frank Grillo, Zach Gilford, Michael K. Williams, and Carmen Ejogo. While the first film took place in the house of the Sandins played by Ethan Hawke and Lena Headey, this follow-up seems to cover much larger ground as it follows the stranded couple being hunted down in the city without any help.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns