'The Purge: Anarchy' Teaser Trailer Hints Hunt-Down in Larger Scale
"The Purge" sequel gets a teaser trailer. It follows a couple who gets stranded on their way home after their car ran out of gas on the night of "The Purge", an annual 12-hour period when all criminal activities including murder, theft, and rape become legal.
All the producers that include Michael Bay and Jason Blum from the original movie are back for "The Purge: Anarchy". James DeMonaco who directed and wrote the first installment also reprises his double duty in this second one due June 20 worldwide.
The "Anarchy" stars Frank Grillo, Zach Gilford, Michael K. Williams, and Carmen Ejogo. While the first film took place in the house of the Sandins played by Ethan Hawke and Lena Headey, this follow-up seems to cover much larger ground as it follows the stranded couple being hunted down in the city without any help.
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8