Bruce Jenner Wants to Stay Youthful, Source Says
Bruce Jenner is obsessed with his looks and wants to look young, a source claims. According to a TMZ report, the former Olympian underwent a cosmetic procedure called a laryngeal shave to flatten his Adam's apple and got manicure to regain his youthful looks. The source said that Bruce had "Michael Jackson-like obsession with plastic surgery."
Another source told PEOPLE similar info. "He totally has this 'I may be an old man, but I'm cool and young too' syndrome and no one can tell him otherwise," the source claimed, adding that Bruce was "a bit lonely, but he's doing his thing." The source explained, "Everything in the end of his marriage just became too much for him and his freedom is really liberating. He wanted to grow his hair long, so he did it. He wants to get manicures, so he gets them."
"People in the family have brought up his hair or his clothes, whatever it is and how absurd they think it is, but Bruce doesn't care, nor does he want to listen to any kind of criticism," the source continued. "He thinks he looks great and cool and that's that. But at the end of the day, however ridiculous people may think he looks, he's happy about it - or at least trying to find what he's happy with - so you really can't blame the guy for that."
Bruce's appearance which is deemed a bit feminine has caused speculations whether he was doing a gender transformation. When asked about the laryngeal shave procedure, Bruce recently said, "I just didn't like my trachea."
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs