Emile Hirsch Mocks Shia LaBeouf in Twitter Posts
Emile Hirsch apparently just poked fun at Shia LaBeouf's recent antics. The "Transformers" star started tweeting "I am not famous anymore" in mid-January almost on daily basis and even wore a paper bag which featured the same message on his head when attending "Nymphomaniac" premiere earlier this month.
On Wednesday, February 12, Hirsch seemingly mocked LaBeouf's behavior in a series of tweets. "I AM NOT FAMOUS TO BEGIN WITH," he wrote. Shortly after, another tweet followed, "I AM BEGINNING TO FEEL SLIGHTLY MORE FAMOUS."
"I TAKE IT BACK, STILL NOT FAMOUS," the third tweet read. "I AM...CONFUSED ABOUT HOW FAMOUS OR NOT FAMOUS I MIGHT POTENTIALLY BE...ANYMORE... I AM...ACCIDENTALLY ON CAPS."
In related news about LaBeouf, the actor started holding an art show called "#IAMSORRY" in a gallery on Tuesday but now he already has a competitor. Jerry O'Connell held similar exhibit entitled "#IAMSORRYTOO" next to LaBeouf's. In the art installment which apparently is a part of "Funny or Die" stunt, O'Connell wears a paper bag on his head which says, "SUPER FAMOUS," Yahoo! Celebrity reports.
While Hirsch and O'Connell appeared to poke fun at LaBeouf, John Mayer showed his support to the star in some Twitter posts. "Re: Shia. Being young and very talented/successful is like dropping in to the top [of] Mount Everest via helicopter," the singer wrote on Wednesday morning. "There are moments in life where you need to feel quantum shift, movement. And if where you already are is considered the top... The dumb people disintegrate, and the smart people investigate. That investigation is never comfortable. Or all that pretty," he added.
BREAKING: Jerry O'Connell has an art exhibit directly next to Shia LaBeouf's. 7358 Beverly. Today only.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences