Paul Walker's 'Brick Mansions' Gets Full Action-Packed Trailer
After a teaser trailer dropped Tuesday, the first full trailer for Paul Walker's last completed movie "Brick Mansions" now arrives. It gives a longer look at David Belle and Walker working together to infiltrate an apartment building that houses a bunch of criminals including a dangerous drug lord with a sinister plan.
Directed by Camille Delamarre and produced by Luc Besson, the film is based on Besson's 2004 French action film "District B13". Walker plays a detective tasked to take down the kingpin, while Belle from the original movie is brought back for the remake to reprise his role as an ex-convict who helps the cop in his mission.
The two were originally reluctant to be partners, but when the drug lord (RZA) plans to use a neutron bomb to devastate the city, it's up to them to stop him. A barrage of intense action scenes includes gunplay, grenade, hand-to-hand combats, Belle's impressive parkour stunts, and Walker's car chase.
The actioner will be released in the United States on April 25.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes