Paul Walker's 'Brick Mansions' Gets Full Action-Packed Trailer
After a teaser trailer dropped Tuesday, the first full trailer for Paul Walker's last completed movie "Brick Mansions" now arrives. It gives a longer look at David Belle and Walker working together to infiltrate an apartment building that houses a bunch of criminals including a dangerous drug lord with a sinister plan.
Directed by Camille Delamarre and produced by Luc Besson, the film is based on Besson's 2004 French action film "District B13". Walker plays a detective tasked to take down the kingpin, while Belle from the original movie is brought back for the remake to reprise his role as an ex-convict who helps the cop in his mission.
The two were originally reluctant to be partners, but when the drug lord (RZA) plans to use a neutron bomb to devastate the city, it's up to them to stop him. A barrage of intense action scenes includes gunplay, grenade, hand-to-hand combats, Belle's impressive parkour stunts, and Walker's car chase.
The actioner will be released in the United States on April 25.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans