Paul Walker's 'Brick Mansions' Gets Full Action-Packed Trailer
After a teaser trailer dropped Tuesday, the first full trailer for Paul Walker's last completed movie "Brick Mansions" now arrives. It gives a longer look at David Belle and Walker working together to infiltrate an apartment building that houses a bunch of criminals including a dangerous drug lord with a sinister plan.
Directed by Camille Delamarre and produced by Luc Besson, the film is based on Besson's 2004 French action film "District B13". Walker plays a detective tasked to take down the kingpin, while Belle from the original movie is brought back for the remake to reprise his role as an ex-convict who helps the cop in his mission.
The two were originally reluctant to be partners, but when the drug lord (RZA) plans to use a neutron bomb to devastate the city, it's up to them to stop him. A barrage of intense action scenes includes gunplay, grenade, hand-to-hand combats, Belle's impressive parkour stunts, and Walker's car chase.
The actioner will be released in the United States on April 25.
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover