Paul Walker's 'Brick Mansions' Gets Full Action-Packed Trailer
After a teaser trailer dropped Tuesday, the first full trailer for Paul Walker's last completed movie "Brick Mansions" now arrives. It gives a longer look at David Belle and Walker working together to infiltrate an apartment building that houses a bunch of criminals including a dangerous drug lord with a sinister plan.
Directed by Camille Delamarre and produced by Luc Besson, the film is based on Besson's 2004 French action film "District B13". Walker plays a detective tasked to take down the kingpin, while Belle from the original movie is brought back for the remake to reprise his role as an ex-convict who helps the cop in his mission.
The two were originally reluctant to be partners, but when the drug lord (RZA) plans to use a neutron bomb to devastate the city, it's up to them to stop him. A barrage of intense action scenes includes gunplay, grenade, hand-to-hand combats, Belle's impressive parkour stunts, and Walker's car chase.
The actioner will be released in the United States on April 25.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns