Paul Walker's 'Brick Mansions' Gets Full Action-Packed Trailer
After a teaser trailer dropped Tuesday, the first full trailer for Paul Walker's last completed movie "Brick Mansions" now arrives. It gives a longer look at David Belle and Walker working together to infiltrate an apartment building that houses a bunch of criminals including a dangerous drug lord with a sinister plan.
Directed by Camille Delamarre and produced by Luc Besson, the film is based on Besson's 2004 French action film "District B13". Walker plays a detective tasked to take down the kingpin, while Belle from the original movie is brought back for the remake to reprise his role as an ex-convict who helps the cop in his mission.
The two were originally reluctant to be partners, but when the drug lord (RZA) plans to use a neutron bomb to devastate the city, it's up to them to stop him. A barrage of intense action scenes includes gunplay, grenade, hand-to-hand combats, Belle's impressive parkour stunts, and Walker's car chase.
The actioner will be released in the United States on April 25.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl