Seth Meyers Enlists Joe Biden, Kanye West and More as 'Late Night' Guests for First Week
NBC has unveiled the guest line-up for the premiere week of "Late Night With Seth Meyers". After tapping fellow "Saturday Night Live" alum Amy Poehler as his first guest on Monday, February 24, Seth Meyers now invites Vice President Joe Biden to show up on the same night. A Great Big World will be the musical guest.
Rapper Kanye West and author Robyn Doolittle ("Crazy Town: The Rob Ford Story") will pay a visit on his second day, February 25. Kelly Ripa will be Meyers' guest on February 26, while Brad Paisley is booked to perform.
"Girls" creator/star Lena Dunham and actor Anthony Mackie will stop by the new "Late Night" show on February 27, joined by musical guest John Mayer Trio. Actors Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Sophia Bush and comedian Michael Che will close out the week with their appearances on February 28 episode.
Meyers takes over the "Late Night" hosting duty from Jimmy Fallon, who replaces Jay Leno as the "Tonight Show" host. "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" itself will premiere Monday, February 17 with Will Smith as his first guest and U2 as the musical guest.
Meyers recently named former "SNL" co-star Fred Armisen as the leader of his show's house band, 8G Band. "Fred will curate and lead the band, and continue to run it even when he's off shooting Portlandia," Meyers announced on Twitter.
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!