Nickelodeon Star Drake Bell Declares Bankruptcy
Drake Bell is deep in financial trouble, it has been reported. The 27-year-old actor, who claimed his fame on Nickelodeon's "The Amanda Show", has filed for bankruptcy.
According to TMZ, Bell said in the filing that he was $581,000 in debt. His monthly expenses goes beyond what he earns. Bell makes $2,820 a month but spends a whooping $18,771. Back in 2012, he made $408,000 but the number went down drastically in 2013 when he earned $14,099. Bell has listed the value of his house at $1.575 million but he owes $1.597 million.
Two years after "The Amanda Show" ended, Bell starred in his own Nickelodeon show "Drake & Josh" which ended in 2007. He has been voicing several animated characters on TV shows since and occasionally took feature film roles. Bell is also focused on his music, releasing a new single from his upcoming album only last month.
Bell has been making headlines in the past few months for throwing bad words for Justin Bieber. He has been campaigning for the deportation of Bieber after the latter got in trouble with the law.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'