Nickelodeon Star Drake Bell Declares Bankruptcy
Drake Bell is deep in financial trouble, it has been reported. The 27-year-old actor, who claimed his fame on Nickelodeon's "The Amanda Show", has filed for bankruptcy.
According to TMZ, Bell said in the filing that he was $581,000 in debt. His monthly expenses goes beyond what he earns. Bell makes $2,820 a month but spends a whooping $18,771. Back in 2012, he made $408,000 but the number went down drastically in 2013 when he earned $14,099. Bell has listed the value of his house at $1.575 million but he owes $1.597 million.
Two years after "The Amanda Show" ended, Bell starred in his own Nickelodeon show "Drake & Josh" which ended in 2007. He has been voicing several animated characters on TV shows since and occasionally took feature film roles. Bell is also focused on his music, releasing a new single from his upcoming album only last month.
Bell has been making headlines in the past few months for throwing bad words for Justin Bieber. He has been campaigning for the deportation of Bieber after the latter got in trouble with the law.
More Drake Bell News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3