Nickelodeon Star Drake Bell Declares Bankruptcy
Drake Bell is deep in financial trouble, it has been reported. The 27-year-old actor, who claimed his fame on Nickelodeon's "The Amanda Show", has filed for bankruptcy.
According to TMZ, Bell said in the filing that he was $581,000 in debt. His monthly expenses goes beyond what he earns. Bell makes $2,820 a month but spends a whooping $18,771. Back in 2012, he made $408,000 but the number went down drastically in 2013 when he earned $14,099. Bell has listed the value of his house at $1.575 million but he owes $1.597 million.
Two years after "The Amanda Show" ended, Bell starred in his own Nickelodeon show "Drake & Josh" which ended in 2007. He has been voicing several animated characters on TV shows since and occasionally took feature film roles. Bell is also focused on his music, releasing a new single from his upcoming album only last month.
Bell has been making headlines in the past few months for throwing bad words for Justin Bieber. He has been campaigning for the deportation of Bieber after the latter got in trouble with the law.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson