Neil Patrick Harris Sings of SLEEP in Steamy Music Video
Neil Patrick Harris just wanted to sleep and he sang about it in a two-minute song. The new face of Neuro's "SLEEP" drink, Harris shot a steamy music video in which he showed a lot of chest skin and seductive moves.
"When I get in bed at night, I dim the light so the mood's just right/I wanna sleep/Just wanna sleep," he sang in the beginning of the video. Wearing a night robe, the "How I Met Your Mother" star sat on a bed covered with rose petals and stared longingly at a bottle of SLEEP sitting on his nightstand.
He continued, "Because nothing soothes me the same way/ At the end of a long, hard day/I wanna sleep/ Just wanna sleep. Oh, come on, don't make me lie awake here all night long/ Sleep you're all I want because you know how to keep me going strong."
He told the bottle that it meant so much for him that he wrote a rap about it. Rapper Problem then popped out from below his bed and took over the rap sheet. "Sometimes I sleep on my back/ Sometimes I sleep on my chest/ And in the morning I feel so brand new," Problem rapped. Singer Asher Roth also emerged at Harris' doorway to give him assistance at the end of the song.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest