Neil Patrick Harris Sings of SLEEP in Steamy Music Video
Neil Patrick Harris just wanted to sleep and he sang about it in a two-minute song. The new face of Neuro's "SLEEP" drink, Harris shot a steamy music video in which he showed a lot of chest skin and seductive moves.
"When I get in bed at night, I dim the light so the mood's just right/I wanna sleep/Just wanna sleep," he sang in the beginning of the video. Wearing a night robe, the "How I Met Your Mother" star sat on a bed covered with rose petals and stared longingly at a bottle of SLEEP sitting on his nightstand.
He continued, "Because nothing soothes me the same way/ At the end of a long, hard day/I wanna sleep/ Just wanna sleep. Oh, come on, don't make me lie awake here all night long/ Sleep you're all I want because you know how to keep me going strong."
He told the bottle that it meant so much for him that he wrote a rap about it. Rapper Problem then popped out from below his bed and took over the rap sheet. "Sometimes I sleep on my back/ Sometimes I sleep on my chest/ And in the morning I feel so brand new," Problem rapped. Singer Asher Roth also emerged at Harris' doorway to give him assistance at the end of the song.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke