Neil Patrick Harris Sings of SLEEP in Steamy Music Video
Neil Patrick Harris just wanted to sleep and he sang about it in a two-minute song. The new face of Neuro's "SLEEP" drink, Harris shot a steamy music video in which he showed a lot of chest skin and seductive moves.
"When I get in bed at night, I dim the light so the mood's just right/I wanna sleep/Just wanna sleep," he sang in the beginning of the video. Wearing a night robe, the "How I Met Your Mother" star sat on a bed covered with rose petals and stared longingly at a bottle of SLEEP sitting on his nightstand.
He continued, "Because nothing soothes me the same way/ At the end of a long, hard day/I wanna sleep/ Just wanna sleep. Oh, come on, don't make me lie awake here all night long/ Sleep you're all I want because you know how to keep me going strong."
He told the bottle that it meant so much for him that he wrote a rap about it. Rapper Problem then popped out from below his bed and took over the rap sheet. "Sometimes I sleep on my back/ Sometimes I sleep on my chest/ And in the morning I feel so brand new," Problem rapped. Singer Asher Roth also emerged at Harris' doorway to give him assistance at the end of the song.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge