Neil Patrick Harris Sings of SLEEP in Steamy Music Video
Neil Patrick Harris just wanted to sleep and he sang about it in a two-minute song. The new face of Neuro's "SLEEP" drink, Harris shot a steamy music video in which he showed a lot of chest skin and seductive moves.
"When I get in bed at night, I dim the light so the mood's just right/I wanna sleep/Just wanna sleep," he sang in the beginning of the video. Wearing a night robe, the "How I Met Your Mother" star sat on a bed covered with rose petals and stared longingly at a bottle of SLEEP sitting on his nightstand.
He continued, "Because nothing soothes me the same way/ At the end of a long, hard day/I wanna sleep/ Just wanna sleep. Oh, come on, don't make me lie awake here all night long/ Sleep you're all I want because you know how to keep me going strong."
He told the bottle that it meant so much for him that he wrote a rap about it. Rapper Problem then popped out from below his bed and took over the rap sheet. "Sometimes I sleep on my back/ Sometimes I sleep on my chest/ And in the morning I feel so brand new," Problem rapped. Singer Asher Roth also emerged at Harris' doorway to give him assistance at the end of the song.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star