Report: Sarah Silverman Romancing British Actor Michael Sheen
Words are, comedienne Sarah Silverman is dating "Masters of Sex" star Michael Sheen. The duo were seen making out in West Hollywood on Thursday, February 6, prompting rumor that they have embarked on a new romance.
According to Us Weekly's source, Silverman and Sheen were hot and heavy at Soho House. "They were all over each other for a lot of the night," the eyewitness claimed.
Rumors started when Silverman attended the British actor's 45th birthday party in West Hollywood. Together with other celebrities including Sheen's ex-wife Kate Beckinsale and her current husband Len Wiseman, Silverman partied the night away at Craig's. "Sarah and Michael came and left together. She drove," an insider told Us. "When they left, Sarah opened her trunk so Michael could put all of his gifts in and then they drove away."
Silverman previously dated talk show host Jimmy Kimmel for five years and split from him in 2009. They remain friendly. Sheen is also in civil term with Beckinsale whom he married for eight years and has 14-year-old daughter Lily with. The former couple walked the red carpet of a Golden Globe after party together with Wiseman on January 12.
More Sarah Silverman News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure