Taylor Swift Brings Out Ellie Goulding to Perform 'Burn' During London's O2 Show
Taylor Swift closed her five-night show at London's O2 Arena on Tuesday night, February 11 with the help of friend Ellie Goulding. The country superstar invited the British beauty to join her onstage to perform the latter's hit single, "Burn".
"I'm gonna try to help you figure out what's about to happen. I'm gonna try to lead you there. Okay, so this is the Red Tour. Okay, so fire is red. London, what does fire do?" she told the audience before announcing that "Ellie Goulding's here!"
Wearing a black T-shirt and red shorts, Swift sang a few lines of the track that's featured in Goulding's 2013 album "Halcyon Days".
This is not Goulding's first time to serve as a surprise guest at Swift's "Red" tour. Last year, the 27-year-old singer visited one of the "22" hitmaker's U.S. shows to perform her "Anything Could Happen".
Later that night, Swift got her long locks chopped off. She debuted her shorter hair in an Instagram picture that sees her posing alongside Goulding. "London, I could never thank you enough," she captioned the pic. "See you next time! PS: short hair, don't care. (!!!)"
More Taylor Swift News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says