Taylor Swift Brings Out Ellie Goulding to Perform 'Burn' During London's O2 Show
Taylor Swift closed her five-night show at London's O2 Arena on Tuesday night, February 11 with the help of friend Ellie Goulding. The country superstar invited the British beauty to join her onstage to perform the latter's hit single, "Burn".
"I'm gonna try to help you figure out what's about to happen. I'm gonna try to lead you there. Okay, so this is the Red Tour. Okay, so fire is red. London, what does fire do?" she told the audience before announcing that "Ellie Goulding's here!"
Wearing a black T-shirt and red shorts, Swift sang a few lines of the track that's featured in Goulding's 2013 album "Halcyon Days".
This is not Goulding's first time to serve as a surprise guest at Swift's "Red" tour. Last year, the 27-year-old singer visited one of the "22" hitmaker's U.S. shows to perform her "Anything Could Happen".
Later that night, Swift got her long locks chopped off. She debuted her shorter hair in an Instagram picture that sees her posing alongside Goulding. "London, I could never thank you enough," she captioned the pic. "See you next time! PS: short hair, don't care. (!!!)"
More Taylor Swift News
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash