Michael Jordan and Wife Welcome Twin Daughters
Michael Jordan's wife Yvette Prieto has given birth to their first children together. The couple welcomed their identical twin girls on Sunday, February 9 in West Palm Beach, Florida. The parents named their babies Victoria and Ysabel.
"Michael and Yvette Jordan are thrilled to announce that their identical twin daughters, Victoria and Ysabel, were born Sunday, February 9, 2014 in West Palm Beach, Florida," Jordan's manager said in a statement to E! News. "Yvette and the babies are doing well and the family is overjoyed at their arrival." The babies are Yvette's first children. Jordan, meanwhile, is already a father to three other children with his former wife Juanita Vanoy.
Jordan and Yvette got married last April after five years of dating. They exchanged vows in front of 300 guests at the Episcopal church Bethesda-by-the Sea, before celebrating the union with 1,500 other guests at the Bears Club, in Jupiter, Fla. Us Weekly reported that Robin Thicke, Usher, Tiger Woods, Patrick Ewing and Spike Lee were among guests at the reception.
The legendary basketball player then announced exciting news seven months later. Jordan confirmed in November that he and his wife were expecting their first child together.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival