Michael Jordan and Wife Welcome Twin Daughters
Michael Jordan's wife Yvette Prieto has given birth to their first children together. The couple welcomed their identical twin girls on Sunday, February 9 in West Palm Beach, Florida. The parents named their babies Victoria and Ysabel.
"Michael and Yvette Jordan are thrilled to announce that their identical twin daughters, Victoria and Ysabel, were born Sunday, February 9, 2014 in West Palm Beach, Florida," Jordan's manager said in a statement to E! News. "Yvette and the babies are doing well and the family is overjoyed at their arrival." The babies are Yvette's first children. Jordan, meanwhile, is already a father to three other children with his former wife Juanita Vanoy.
Jordan and Yvette got married last April after five years of dating. They exchanged vows in front of 300 guests at the Episcopal church Bethesda-by-the Sea, before celebrating the union with 1,500 other guests at the Bears Club, in Jupiter, Fla. Us Weekly reported that Robin Thicke, Usher, Tiger Woods, Patrick Ewing and Spike Lee were among guests at the reception.
The legendary basketball player then announced exciting news seven months later. Jordan confirmed in November that he and his wife were expecting their first child together.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed