Louis Tomlinson's Mother Gives Birth to Twins
Louis Tomlinson apparently is very happy after his mother Johanna Poulston gave birth to her twin babies recently. According to U.K.'s Mirror, the One Direction member rushed to her mother's side after learning that she delivered the babies who are named Ernest and Doris.
"Louis is over the moon. He met Ernest and Doris and fell in love with them," a source said. "Family is massively important to him so he was made up that he was not abroad and was able to meet them so soon after they were born. His sisters mean the world to him so he's delighted to have two more siblings to spoil."
Johanna split from Mark Tomlinson in 2010 when Louis was auditioning for "The X Factor". After the separation, she dated the twins' father Daniel Deakin. Report that they were expecting twins emerged in October.
"Daniel and Johanna are pleased to welcome twins - a boy Ernest Rupert Atholl Deakin and a girl Doris Poppet Deakin," a spokesperson for Louis confirmed the babies' arrival. The twins were born prematurely at the Barnsley Hospital, South Yorks, but they and the mother are doing well. Ernest arrived weighing in at 5lbs 2oz, while Doris was 4lbs 11oz.
More Louis Tomlinson News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny