Louis Tomlinson's Mother Gives Birth to Twins
Louis Tomlinson apparently is very happy after his mother Johanna Poulston gave birth to her twin babies recently. According to U.K.'s Mirror, the One Direction member rushed to her mother's side after learning that she delivered the babies who are named Ernest and Doris.
"Louis is over the moon. He met Ernest and Doris and fell in love with them," a source said. "Family is massively important to him so he was made up that he was not abroad and was able to meet them so soon after they were born. His sisters mean the world to him so he's delighted to have two more siblings to spoil."
Johanna split from Mark Tomlinson in 2010 when Louis was auditioning for "The X Factor". After the separation, she dated the twins' father Daniel Deakin. Report that they were expecting twins emerged in October.
"Daniel and Johanna are pleased to welcome twins - a boy Ernest Rupert Atholl Deakin and a girl Doris Poppet Deakin," a spokesperson for Louis confirmed the babies' arrival. The twins were born prematurely at the Barnsley Hospital, South Yorks, but they and the mother are doing well. Ernest arrived weighing in at 5lbs 2oz, while Doris was 4lbs 11oz.
More Louis Tomlinson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences