Colin Farrell, Matt Bomer, and Bella Thorne Attend 'Winter's Tale' NYC Premiere
"Winter's Tale" went to New York City for its world premiere on Tuesday evening, February 11. Lead actor Colin Farrell was joined by co-star Matthew Bomer and celebrity guests like Bella Thorne during the special screening taking place at the Ziegfeld Theatre.
The two gents suited up for the event, while 16-year-old Disney star Thorne was pretty in pink. The other A-list guests included cast members Eva Marie Saint, who came with her husband Jeffrey Hayden, and Lucy Griffiths, who opted for a pale-colored pant suit.
Marking Akiva Goldsman's directorial debut, the film tells a love story set in the early 1900s between a thief (Farrell) and a dying girl (Jessica Brown Findlay) who lives in the house he attempted to rob. Will Smith, Jennifer Connelly, and Russell Crowe play supporting roles.
Based on the classic 1983 novel of the same name by Mark Helprin, the romantic film is slated to arrive on Valentine's Day.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie