Colin Farrell, Matt Bomer, and Bella Thorne Attend 'Winter's Tale' NYC Premiere
"Winter's Tale" went to New York City for its world premiere on Tuesday evening, February 11. Lead actor Colin Farrell was joined by co-star Matthew Bomer and celebrity guests like Bella Thorne during the special screening taking place at the Ziegfeld Theatre.
The two gents suited up for the event, while 16-year-old Disney star Thorne was pretty in pink. The other A-list guests included cast members Eva Marie Saint, who came with her husband Jeffrey Hayden, and Lucy Griffiths, who opted for a pale-colored pant suit.
Marking Akiva Goldsman's directorial debut, the film tells a love story set in the early 1900s between a thief (Farrell) and a dying girl (Jessica Brown Findlay) who lives in the house he attempted to rob. Will Smith, Jennifer Connelly, and Russell Crowe play supporting roles.
Based on the classic 1983 novel of the same name by Mark Helprin, the romantic film is slated to arrive on Valentine's Day.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons