Colin Farrell, Matt Bomer, and Bella Thorne Attend 'Winter's Tale' NYC Premiere
"Winter's Tale" went to New York City for its world premiere on Tuesday evening, February 11. Lead actor Colin Farrell was joined by co-star Matthew Bomer and celebrity guests like Bella Thorne during the special screening taking place at the Ziegfeld Theatre.
The two gents suited up for the event, while 16-year-old Disney star Thorne was pretty in pink. The other A-list guests included cast members Eva Marie Saint, who came with her husband Jeffrey Hayden, and Lucy Griffiths, who opted for a pale-colored pant suit.
Marking Akiva Goldsman's directorial debut, the film tells a love story set in the early 1900s between a thief (Farrell) and a dying girl (Jessica Brown Findlay) who lives in the house he attempted to rob. Will Smith, Jennifer Connelly, and Russell Crowe play supporting roles.
Based on the classic 1983 novel of the same name by Mark Helprin, the romantic film is slated to arrive on Valentine's Day.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance