Colin Farrell, Matt Bomer, and Bella Thorne Attend 'Winter's Tale' NYC Premiere
"Winter's Tale" went to New York City for its world premiere on Tuesday evening, February 11. Lead actor Colin Farrell was joined by co-star Matthew Bomer and celebrity guests like Bella Thorne during the special screening taking place at the Ziegfeld Theatre.
The two gents suited up for the event, while 16-year-old Disney star Thorne was pretty in pink. The other A-list guests included cast members Eva Marie Saint, who came with her husband Jeffrey Hayden, and Lucy Griffiths, who opted for a pale-colored pant suit.
Marking Akiva Goldsman's directorial debut, the film tells a love story set in the early 1900s between a thief (Farrell) and a dying girl (Jessica Brown Findlay) who lives in the house he attempted to rob. Will Smith, Jennifer Connelly, and Russell Crowe play supporting roles.
Based on the classic 1983 novel of the same name by Mark Helprin, the romantic film is slated to arrive on Valentine's Day.
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope