Colin Farrell, Matt Bomer, and Bella Thorne Attend 'Winter's Tale' NYC Premiere
"Winter's Tale" went to New York City for its world premiere on Tuesday evening, February 11. Lead actor Colin Farrell was joined by co-star Matthew Bomer and celebrity guests like Bella Thorne during the special screening taking place at the Ziegfeld Theatre.
The two gents suited up for the event, while 16-year-old Disney star Thorne was pretty in pink. The other A-list guests included cast members Eva Marie Saint, who came with her husband Jeffrey Hayden, and Lucy Griffiths, who opted for a pale-colored pant suit.
Marking Akiva Goldsman's directorial debut, the film tells a love story set in the early 1900s between a thief (Farrell) and a dying girl (Jessica Brown Findlay) who lives in the house he attempted to rob. Will Smith, Jennifer Connelly, and Russell Crowe play supporting roles.
Based on the classic 1983 novel of the same name by Mark Helprin, the romantic film is slated to arrive on Valentine's Day.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney