Shia LaBeouf Holds an Art Show '#IAMSORRY'
Shia LaBeouf held an art show in a Los Angeles gallery on Tuesday, February 11. Entitled "#IAMSORRY", the exhibit features the actor wearing tuxedo and a paper bag which sports a message "I am not famous anymore." LaBeouf alerted fans of the show that day, writing the show's title in a Twitter post.
"Shia LaBeouf is sorry. Sincerely sorry. He will be in situ at 7354 Beverly Boulevard for the duration. Implements will be provided. Free admission," a press release for the show read, as quoted by The Hollywood Reporter. Visitors are offered to choose an item among various things associated with LaBeouf such as a pink ukulele, a bottle of Jack Daniels, a whip from "Indiana Jones" and a graphic novel by cartoonist Daniel Clowes.
After choosing an item, the guest is guided to a room separated by a curtain. LaBeouf sits behind a small table in silent. A TMZ cameraman who chose the Jack Daniels bottle said that LaBeouf did not say anything when he asked questions. The cameraman then asked if he could take a photo and proceeded to take a snap when he did not reply. "I say I'm a nice guy, please don't punch me in the face. I take a picture. He doesn't move. I thank him for his time and extend my hand - he shakes it. I leave," he said.
Other people from BuzzFeed and The Daily Beast reported that LaBeouf looked like he just cried. He kept silent even when a staffer pulled off the paper bag and later did not mind shaking hands.
The show is a collaboration between the "Transformers" actor with artists Nastja Sade Ronkko and Luke Turner. It runs through Sunday from 11 A.M. to 6 P.M. at the Stephen Cohen Gallery.
More Shia LaBeouf News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'