Shia LaBeouf Holds an Art Show '#IAMSORRY'
Shia LaBeouf held an art show in a Los Angeles gallery on Tuesday, February 11. Entitled "#IAMSORRY", the exhibit features the actor wearing tuxedo and a paper bag which sports a message "I am not famous anymore." LaBeouf alerted fans of the show that day, writing the show's title in a Twitter post.
"Shia LaBeouf is sorry. Sincerely sorry. He will be in situ at 7354 Beverly Boulevard for the duration. Implements will be provided. Free admission," a press release for the show read, as quoted by The Hollywood Reporter. Visitors are offered to choose an item among various things associated with LaBeouf such as a pink ukulele, a bottle of Jack Daniels, a whip from "Indiana Jones" and a graphic novel by cartoonist Daniel Clowes.
After choosing an item, the guest is guided to a room separated by a curtain. LaBeouf sits behind a small table in silent. A TMZ cameraman who chose the Jack Daniels bottle said that LaBeouf did not say anything when he asked questions. The cameraman then asked if he could take a photo and proceeded to take a snap when he did not reply. "I say I'm a nice guy, please don't punch me in the face. I take a picture. He doesn't move. I thank him for his time and extend my hand - he shakes it. I leave," he said.
Other people from BuzzFeed and The Daily Beast reported that LaBeouf looked like he just cried. He kept silent even when a staffer pulled off the paper bag and later did not mind shaking hands.
The show is a collaboration between the "Transformers" actor with artists Nastja Sade Ronkko and Luke Turner. It runs through Sunday from 11 A.M. to 6 P.M. at the Stephen Cohen Gallery.
More Shia LaBeouf News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart