Austin Mahone to Show Comedic Skills on Nick Cannon's 'Wild N' Out'
Austin Mahone has been recognized as a singer and now he will show his funny side. The 17-year-old pop star is set to guest star on MTV2's "Nick Cannon Presents: Wild 'N Out", E! News reports.
The "Banga! Banga!" singer will appear in an episode of the comedy sketch show's upcoming sixth season. He will also make a musical performance during the filming of the episode, which will air this summer.
Fans aged 18 or above who want to attend the taping on Thursday, February 13 in New York can visit 1iota.com/Show/272/Nick-Cannon-Presents-Wild-'N-Out. Fans should enter the promo code "AUSTIN" for a chance to score the tickets.
"Wild 'N Out" was revived by its host Nick Cannon last year through his NCredible Entertainment production house. The show returned for its fifth season in July 2013 after a six-year hiatus. The show has become MTV2's highest-rated series ever, with its fifth season averaging 1.1 million viewers and a 1.3 ratings in the adults 18-49 demo.
MTV2 renewed the improv television series for a sixth season last October.
Mahone has made his television debut before, appearing as himself on "Big Time Rush" and guest starring as young Adam on Will Arnett's freshman sitcom "The Millers".
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera