Austin Mahone to Show Comedic Skills on Nick Cannon's 'Wild N' Out'
Austin Mahone has been recognized as a singer and now he will show his funny side. The 17-year-old pop star is set to guest star on MTV2's "Nick Cannon Presents: Wild 'N Out", E! News reports.
The "Banga! Banga!" singer will appear in an episode of the comedy sketch show's upcoming sixth season. He will also make a musical performance during the filming of the episode, which will air this summer.
Fans aged 18 or above who want to attend the taping on Thursday, February 13 in New York can visit 1iota.com/Show/272/Nick-Cannon-Presents-Wild-'N-Out. Fans should enter the promo code "AUSTIN" for a chance to score the tickets.
"Wild 'N Out" was revived by its host Nick Cannon last year through his NCredible Entertainment production house. The show returned for its fifth season in July 2013 after a six-year hiatus. The show has become MTV2's highest-rated series ever, with its fifth season averaging 1.1 million viewers and a 1.3 ratings in the adults 18-49 demo.
MTV2 renewed the improv television series for a sixth season last October.
Mahone has made his television debut before, appearing as himself on "Big Time Rush" and guest starring as young Adam on Will Arnett's freshman sitcom "The Millers".
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer