Paul Walker's 'Brick Mansions' Gets First Teaser Trailer
Paul Walker's badass character in his last completed movie "Brick Mansions" is previewed in the first teaser trailer courtesy of Entertainment Tonight. He jumps off the rooftop, throws mean punches, and evades his opponent in a car chase.
Set in the dangerous criminal underworld of Detroit, the actioner will revolve around an undercover detective traversing a deadly ghetto nicknamed to track down a drug lord. He teams up with regular guy Lino whose girlfriend is kidnapped by the kingpin.
The clock is ticking as the duo is racing against time to stop the resident drug dealer from executing his plans to use a neutron bomb to devastate the city. Walker plays the cop, parkour expert David Belle is his sidekick, and rapper RZA becomes the main baddie.
Directed by Camille Delamarre and produced by Luc Besson, the film is based on Besson's French action film "District 13". It will open nationwide on April 25 against "Walk of Shame", "The Other Woman (2014)", "The Quiet Ones", and "Locke".
Walker passed away on November 30 last year at the age of 40. He died when the Porsche Carrera GT he was riding crashed and burst into flames. He already wrapped "Brick Mansions" back then, but still half completed his other new project "Fast and Furious 7".
"Fast 7" was initially set for July 11, 2014 release, but has been moved to April 10, 2015. In the revised script, Walker's character Brian O'Conner will be retired.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip