David Cassidy's Wife Files for Divorce
David Cassidy's wife, Sue Cassidy, has filed for divorce after 23 years of marriage. According to TMZ, Sue filed the papers on Tuesday, February 11. Sue did not say whether David's struggle with drinking problems contributed to their separation, but she told the site that she believed David would get back on track. "I'm glad David is getting the help he needs and I am confident he will come back better and stronger than ever," she shared.
"This has been looming for some time. I am truly heartbroken that our marriage is ending," Sue said of the separation. The couple reportedly had been living separately for 4 months before she filed for divorce. David and Sue have a 23-year-old son, Beau.
David has been arrested three times for DUI. He was taken into custody in Florida in November 2010 and in upstate New York in August 2013. His latest run-in with the law took place on January 10 in Los Angeles. The former teen star was pulled over after making an illegal turn while exiting the 405 freeway. He was released after posting a $15,000 bail.
David has checked himself into rehab to treat his drinking problem. "I will remain in treatment for as long as necessary, and I am getting the best care I can possibly get anywhere," he recently told Entertainment Tonight.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce