Ashanti and Rick Ross Drop 'I Got It' Music Video
After being teased with a lot of photos and some teaser videos, the full visuals for Ashanti and Rick Ross' collaboration "I Got It" has finally arrived. The clip was filmed in Miami last month by director Eif Rivera.
In the four-minute video, Ashanti is seen hitting a nightclub where she shows off some sexy moves in barely-there outfits. She is joined by some backing dancers before meeting collaborator Ross and dancing along with him. Making cameo appearances are Birdman and producer L.T. Hutton.
"I Got It" will be included in Ashanti's long-awaited new album "BraveHeart". The record, which was originally planned to be released a long time ago, is now scheduled to arrive on March 4 via her indie label Written Entertainment.
In addition to Ross, the album will feature Ashanti's collaborations with French Montana, Jeremih and Beenie Man. The R&B songstress is currently previewing the 15 tracks off her fifth studio set on iTunes.
Ashanti has revealed plan to shoot a music video for her next single. She'll film "First Real Love" in Jamaica later this month with Beenie Man.
Ashanti's "I Got It" (feat. Rick Ross) music video
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'