Ashanti and Rick Ross Drop 'I Got It' Music Video
After being teased with a lot of photos and some teaser videos, the full visuals for Ashanti and Rick Ross' collaboration "I Got It" has finally arrived. The clip was filmed in Miami last month by director Eif Rivera.
In the four-minute video, Ashanti is seen hitting a nightclub where she shows off some sexy moves in barely-there outfits. She is joined by some backing dancers before meeting collaborator Ross and dancing along with him. Making cameo appearances are Birdman and producer L.T. Hutton.
"I Got It" will be included in Ashanti's long-awaited new album "BraveHeart". The record, which was originally planned to be released a long time ago, is now scheduled to arrive on March 4 via her indie label Written Entertainment.
In addition to Ross, the album will feature Ashanti's collaborations with French Montana, Jeremih and Beenie Man. The R&B songstress is currently previewing the 15 tracks off her fifth studio set on iTunes.
Ashanti has revealed plan to shoot a music video for her next single. She'll film "First Real Love" in Jamaica later this month with Beenie Man.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer