Ashanti and Rick Ross Drop 'I Got It' Music Video
After being teased with a lot of photos and some teaser videos, the full visuals for Ashanti and Rick Ross' collaboration "I Got It" has finally arrived. The clip was filmed in Miami last month by director Eif Rivera.
In the four-minute video, Ashanti is seen hitting a nightclub where she shows off some sexy moves in barely-there outfits. She is joined by some backing dancers before meeting collaborator Ross and dancing along with him. Making cameo appearances are Birdman and producer L.T. Hutton.
"I Got It" will be included in Ashanti's long-awaited new album "BraveHeart". The record, which was originally planned to be released a long time ago, is now scheduled to arrive on March 4 via her indie label Written Entertainment.
In addition to Ross, the album will feature Ashanti's collaborations with French Montana, Jeremih and Beenie Man. The R&B songstress is currently previewing the 15 tracks off her fifth studio set on iTunes.
Ashanti has revealed plan to shoot a music video for her next single. She'll film "First Real Love" in Jamaica later this month with Beenie Man.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group