Ashanti and Rick Ross Drop 'I Got It' Music Video
After being teased with a lot of photos and some teaser videos, the full visuals for Ashanti and Rick Ross' collaboration "I Got It" has finally arrived. The clip was filmed in Miami last month by director Eif Rivera.
In the four-minute video, Ashanti is seen hitting a nightclub where she shows off some sexy moves in barely-there outfits. She is joined by some backing dancers before meeting collaborator Ross and dancing along with him. Making cameo appearances are Birdman and producer L.T. Hutton.
"I Got It" will be included in Ashanti's long-awaited new album "BraveHeart". The record, which was originally planned to be released a long time ago, is now scheduled to arrive on March 4 via her indie label Written Entertainment.
In addition to Ross, the album will feature Ashanti's collaborations with French Montana, Jeremih and Beenie Man. The R&B songstress is currently previewing the 15 tracks off her fifth studio set on iTunes.
Ashanti has revealed plan to shoot a music video for her next single. She'll film "First Real Love" in Jamaica later this month with Beenie Man.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details