'Pretty Little Liars' 4.20 Sneak Peeks: The Unavoidable Confrontation
Will the girls let the cat out of the bag? In the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars", Spencer is determined that it is finally time to tell Aria about what she has found out about Ezra, but Emily and Hanna are worried about what it could do to their friend.
Before Spencer reveals Ezra's big secret, he takes a step ahead to cloud Aria's judgment. Ezra tells Aria about his concern and suspicion of Spencer's recent addiction problem.
Now with Spencer's credibility being questioned, can the girls trust what Spencer has been telling them about Ezra -- could this all be a figment of Spencer's tired brain or really just a clever ploy by Ezra to cover his tracks?
Regardless of the doubt, Aria confronts Ezra about his lies. "I don't even know who you are," Aria tearfully tells Ezra as seen in a preview video for the new outing.
In another clip, Mona looks uneasy when Ezra shows up during her dinner date. She talks to the teacher, telling him that she can't help him anymore because "it's gotten too complicated," but he says that "it's a little too late to back out."
"Free Fall" will air Tuesday, February 18 at 8/7c on ABC Family. Executive producer Joseph Dougherty has answered the question of whether Aria will finally learn the truth about Ezra. "Certainly there is no way this is going to be kept from Aria. It's just a question of how she's going to find out, what she's going to find out and how she's going to react," he tells TV Guide.
He continues, "We didn't say it frivolously when we said it was the season of answers so you'll come away from the end with a tremendous amount of information. But each answer can raise two more questions so we still have a lot of story to tell and mystery to solve. In general, you need to be cautious when you think you've figured out someone's motive for doing anything."
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.20 Preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.20 Clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.20 Clip #2:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen