Emilia Clarke Named AskMen's Most Desirable Woman
Emilia Clarke has been named the most desirable woman by the AskMen readers. In the 2014 poll, the star of "Game of Thrones" leads the list of Top 99 Most Desirable Women while Miley Cyrus sits in the last place.
"Community" star Alison Brie is placed second on the list. Emily Ratajkowski who starred in Robin Thicke's music video for "Blurred Lines", meanwhile, is on number three. The fourth and fifth positions are taken by Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson respectively.
In a statement released on Tuesday, February 12, AskMen explained, "The Top 99 poll called on readers to elect women who most closely match their ideals, voting on more than just sex appeal and taking into account other criteria such as character, talent and potential for 2014." There were more than 1 million people who took part in the poll.
"Emilia Clarke being crowned Khaleesi of the Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2014 is attributable to the strength and character she portrays on screen as well as the popularity of HBO's 'Game of Thrones'," AskMen publisher James Bassil said, adding that 27 people on the list were TV stars.
"The final Top 99 list is the product of both reader and staff votes, but if it were up to the staff alone I don't think we'd be seeing Miley Cyrus on it," he said of the twerking singer's spot. "AskMen reader votes secured her a spot, but we remain skeptical about some of her recent behavior. We'll see what 2014 brings. But at the moment No. 99 seems to be the right spot for her."
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo