Justin Bieber Wax Figure Is Ruined Because of Excessive Touching
A Justin Bieber wax figure at Madame Tussauds museum in New York's Times Square has been taken down, Page Six reports. The figure was removed from display because it was ruined by over-excited fans. The figure had no barrier or rope around it, so it was repeatedly touched and groped by many fans.
"With no ropes or barriers to stop them, thousands of fans have had their photographs taken with him since then - but it has taken its toll," a source explained. The museum additionally stated that they reluctantly removed it because "it no longer does justice either to the star or to the attraction" despite the regular maintenance.
The museum's general manager Bret Pidgeon said, "This is disappointing, but hopefully we can welcome a new 'grown-up' Justin back to the attraction in the near future." The figure made its debut in 2011.
In other news, Sharon Osbourne recently blasted the 19-year-old pop star for his behavior. Stopping by "Chelsea Lately" on Monday, Osbourne said that if she were his manager, "He would have to go to a hospital to get my foot out of his a**. And after they pried my foot from his a**, it's all about the music."
"If you make great music, I'll accept anything. If you're a great artist, I'm not so judgmental. But when you do floppy, poppy, disposable music, I don't care," she continued. "For me, he doesn't do anything that's going to stand the test of time ... If I seriously managed him, I would put him in the studio until he came out with a great album. And then, it gives you a license to misbehave."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back