Justin Bieber Wax Figure Is Ruined Because of Excessive Touching
A Justin Bieber wax figure at Madame Tussauds museum in New York's Times Square has been taken down, Page Six reports. The figure was removed from display because it was ruined by over-excited fans. The figure had no barrier or rope around it, so it was repeatedly touched and groped by many fans.
"With no ropes or barriers to stop them, thousands of fans have had their photographs taken with him since then - but it has taken its toll," a source explained. The museum additionally stated that they reluctantly removed it because "it no longer does justice either to the star or to the attraction" despite the regular maintenance.
The museum's general manager Bret Pidgeon said, "This is disappointing, but hopefully we can welcome a new 'grown-up' Justin back to the attraction in the near future." The figure made its debut in 2011.
In other news, Sharon Osbourne recently blasted the 19-year-old pop star for his behavior. Stopping by "Chelsea Lately" on Monday, Osbourne said that if she were his manager, "He would have to go to a hospital to get my foot out of his a**. And after they pried my foot from his a**, it's all about the music."
"If you make great music, I'll accept anything. If you're a great artist, I'm not so judgmental. But when you do floppy, poppy, disposable music, I don't care," she continued. "For me, he doesn't do anything that's going to stand the test of time ... If I seriously managed him, I would put him in the studio until he came out with a great album. And then, it gives you a license to misbehave."
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie