Justin Bieber Wax Figure Is Ruined Because of Excessive Touching
A Justin Bieber wax figure at Madame Tussauds museum in New York's Times Square has been taken down, Page Six reports. The figure was removed from display because it was ruined by over-excited fans. The figure had no barrier or rope around it, so it was repeatedly touched and groped by many fans.
"With no ropes or barriers to stop them, thousands of fans have had their photographs taken with him since then - but it has taken its toll," a source explained. The museum additionally stated that they reluctantly removed it because "it no longer does justice either to the star or to the attraction" despite the regular maintenance.
The museum's general manager Bret Pidgeon said, "This is disappointing, but hopefully we can welcome a new 'grown-up' Justin back to the attraction in the near future." The figure made its debut in 2011.
In other news, Sharon Osbourne recently blasted the 19-year-old pop star for his behavior. Stopping by "Chelsea Lately" on Monday, Osbourne said that if she were his manager, "He would have to go to a hospital to get my foot out of his a**. And after they pried my foot from his a**, it's all about the music."
"If you make great music, I'll accept anything. If you're a great artist, I'm not so judgmental. But when you do floppy, poppy, disposable music, I don't care," she continued. "For me, he doesn't do anything that's going to stand the test of time ... If I seriously managed him, I would put him in the studio until he came out with a great album. And then, it gives you a license to misbehave."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'