Miss Piggy Wears Wedding Dress in New 'Muppets Most Wanted' Photo
Will Miss Piggy finally walk down the aisle in "Muppets Most Wanted"? A new picture from the movie shows a first look at the diva pig in a wedding dress. She wears a Vivienne Westwood couture Long Ivory Court wedding gown with corset detailing and paillettes made from recycled plastic bottles, completed with an ivory tulle veil. She also holds a bouquet of flowers.
Some other outfits are also commissioned by the famous designer. For a scene set at Tower of London, Miss Piggy wears a Vivienne Westwood Harris Tweed houndstooth coat with matching beret.
"Vivienne Westwood is fabulous-just like moi," Miss Piggy says in a statement. "When I asked her to design this wedding dress for moi's new movie Muppets Most Wanted, she was thrilled and I was thrilled. The only one a bit 'iffy' about it was the Frog."
In "Muppets" stories, Kermit the frog often becomes the target of Miss Piggy's affection and sometimes alternating rage when she's not in the mood. Kermit has always expressed cold feet on his frog legs before. Will the upcoming film be different? "You'll have to see the movie to find out," Miss Piggy teases.
In the next film, the Muppets will visit Europe's most exciting destinations, including Berlin, Madrid and London. However, mayhem follows them overseas as they find themselves unwittingly entangled in an international crime caper headed by Constantine who bears uncanny resemblance to Kermit.
Ricky Gervais plays Constantine's dastardly sidekick, Dominic. Ty Burrell and Tina Fey also have roles in the upcoming sequel. Celebrity cameos include P. Diddy, Lady GaGa, Tom Hiddleston, Salma Hayek, and Usher. It's due in the U.S. on March 21.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign