Selena Gomez Breaks Silence After Rehab Stint
For the first time since her representative confirmed that she had entered rehab, Selena Gomez spoke to the press. Not talking about the rehab stint, the 21-year-old singer thanked her fans for being understanding while she went through a difficult time.
Gomez posted a photo of herself on Instagram on Monday, February 10 with the caption, "I've done everything I could to the best of my ability. Thank you for the unconditional love and cyber hugs. You inspire me." She was snapped smiling on a boat running on a lake.
A representative of Gomez previously confirmed that the "Spring Breakers" star has completed a two-week program in an Arizona rehab. The rep did not go into details on what she was treated for but stated that it was not for substance abuse.
Gomez has been seen out and about since the rehab stay. She attended the premiere of "Rudderless" at Sundance Film Festival on January 20, and the Beats Music party as well as Hollywood Stands Up to Cancer benefit the next week. She also looked healthy when checking out a dance studio in Tarzana last Friday.
More Selena Gomez News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21