Selena Gomez Breaks Silence After Rehab Stint
For the first time since her representative confirmed that she had entered rehab, Selena Gomez spoke to the press. Not talking about the rehab stint, the 21-year-old singer thanked her fans for being understanding while she went through a difficult time.
Gomez posted a photo of herself on Instagram on Monday, February 10 with the caption, "I've done everything I could to the best of my ability. Thank you for the unconditional love and cyber hugs. You inspire me." She was snapped smiling on a boat running on a lake.
A representative of Gomez previously confirmed that the "Spring Breakers" star has completed a two-week program in an Arizona rehab. The rep did not go into details on what she was treated for but stated that it was not for substance abuse.
Gomez has been seen out and about since the rehab stay. She attended the premiere of "Rudderless" at Sundance Film Festival on January 20, and the Beats Music party as well as Hollywood Stands Up to Cancer benefit the next week. She also looked healthy when checking out a dance studio in Tarzana last Friday.
More Selena Gomez News
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues