Selena Gomez Breaks Silence After Rehab Stint
For the first time since her representative confirmed that she had entered rehab, Selena Gomez spoke to the press. Not talking about the rehab stint, the 21-year-old singer thanked her fans for being understanding while she went through a difficult time.
Gomez posted a photo of herself on Instagram on Monday, February 10 with the caption, "I've done everything I could to the best of my ability. Thank you for the unconditional love and cyber hugs. You inspire me." She was snapped smiling on a boat running on a lake.
A representative of Gomez previously confirmed that the "Spring Breakers" star has completed a two-week program in an Arizona rehab. The rep did not go into details on what she was treated for but stated that it was not for substance abuse.
Gomez has been seen out and about since the rehab stay. She attended the premiere of "Rudderless" at Sundance Film Festival on January 20, and the Beats Music party as well as Hollywood Stands Up to Cancer benefit the next week. She also looked healthy when checking out a dance studio in Tarzana last Friday.
More Selena Gomez News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard