Selena Gomez Breaks Silence After Rehab Stint
For the first time since her representative confirmed that she had entered rehab, Selena Gomez spoke to the press. Not talking about the rehab stint, the 21-year-old singer thanked her fans for being understanding while she went through a difficult time.
Gomez posted a photo of herself on Instagram on Monday, February 10 with the caption, "I've done everything I could to the best of my ability. Thank you for the unconditional love and cyber hugs. You inspire me." She was snapped smiling on a boat running on a lake.
A representative of Gomez previously confirmed that the "Spring Breakers" star has completed a two-week program in an Arizona rehab. The rep did not go into details on what she was treated for but stated that it was not for substance abuse.
Gomez has been seen out and about since the rehab stay. She attended the premiere of "Rudderless" at Sundance Film Festival on January 20, and the Beats Music party as well as Hollywood Stands Up to Cancer benefit the next week. She also looked healthy when checking out a dance studio in Tarzana last Friday.
More Selena Gomez News
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time