Heidi Klum Reportedly Dating Demi Moore's Former Toy Boy
It did not take long for Heidi Klum to fall in love again. The 40-year-old supermodel, whose split from her bodyguard Martin Kirsten was revealed last month, is reportedly dating art dealer Vito Schnabel, who is 13 years old her junior.
Klum and Schnabel were allegedly seen making out at Bootsy Bellows in Hollywood on Saturday, February 8 night. "They were all over each other," a source told Us Weekly. "They were making out on the dance floor. They are definitely an item."
Klum was seen in an all-black ensemble, wearing a sheer top, leather jacket, mini-skirt, fishnet stockings and stilettos. Schnabel, who is the son of artist Julian Schnabel, went with a gray sweater, black pants and tennis shoes. They were not photographed together outside the club, but things got hot between them inside.
"You could tell that they were in the moment. He got there earlier and got everything set up, then she came and it was pretty hot and heavy right from there," an insider told Us. "They were making out almost all night and stayed there almost until close. They were both enjoying themselves."
Schnabel is known for his taste in older women. He previously dated Demi Moore in 2012 after her split from husband Ashton Kutcher.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri