Heidi Klum Reportedly Dating Demi Moore's Former Toy Boy
It did not take long for Heidi Klum to fall in love again. The 40-year-old supermodel, whose split from her bodyguard Martin Kirsten was revealed last month, is reportedly dating art dealer Vito Schnabel, who is 13 years old her junior.
Klum and Schnabel were allegedly seen making out at Bootsy Bellows in Hollywood on Saturday, February 8 night. "They were all over each other," a source told Us Weekly. "They were making out on the dance floor. They are definitely an item."
Klum was seen in an all-black ensemble, wearing a sheer top, leather jacket, mini-skirt, fishnet stockings and stilettos. Schnabel, who is the son of artist Julian Schnabel, went with a gray sweater, black pants and tennis shoes. They were not photographed together outside the club, but things got hot between them inside.
"You could tell that they were in the moment. He got there earlier and got everything set up, then she came and it was pretty hot and heavy right from there," an insider told Us. "They were making out almost all night and stayed there almost until close. They were both enjoying themselves."
Schnabel is known for his taste in older women. He previously dated Demi Moore in 2012 after her split from husband Ashton Kutcher.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video