Paris Hilton's Obsessed Fan Arrested Outside Her House
A German man who flew to the U.S. to see Paris Hilton and profess his love for her was recently arrested outside her home. According to TMZ, the man took a cab from LAX to the star's Los Angeles home on Thursday night, February 6.
The man showed up in front of the security guards and appeared to be "extremely drunk." He then told the guards that he loved Hilton and wanted to see her, but he was asked to leave. The guards called the police when the man went back to the house the next day in similar condition. The man, whose identity was not released, was arrested for cocaine possession.
According to the site, the German citizen sports many tattoos of the hotel heir on his body. He has tattoos of her face, full body as well as another body ink which features wings on her back. Hilton reportedly will seek restraining order against the man.
Hilton was most recently seen at the Brian Lichtenberg fashion show on Sunday. She flashed underboobs in a leather crop top while posing for photos with her sister Nicky. The 32-year-old star completed her sexy look with a pencil skirt and black shoes.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer