Paris Hilton's Obsessed Fan Arrested Outside Her House
A German man who flew to the U.S. to see Paris Hilton and profess his love for her was recently arrested outside her home. According to TMZ, the man took a cab from LAX to the star's Los Angeles home on Thursday night, February 6.
The man showed up in front of the security guards and appeared to be "extremely drunk." He then told the guards that he loved Hilton and wanted to see her, but he was asked to leave. The guards called the police when the man went back to the house the next day in similar condition. The man, whose identity was not released, was arrested for cocaine possession.
According to the site, the German citizen sports many tattoos of the hotel heir on his body. He has tattoos of her face, full body as well as another body ink which features wings on her back. Hilton reportedly will seek restraining order against the man.
Hilton was most recently seen at the Brian Lichtenberg fashion show on Sunday. She flashed underboobs in a leather crop top while posing for photos with her sister Nicky. The 32-year-old star completed her sexy look with a pencil skirt and black shoes.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce