Chris Kattan Lashes Out on Twitter After DUI Arrest
Chris Kattan, who was involved in a car accident on a Los Angeles freeway early Monday, February 10, vented his frustration on Twitter following the ordeal. The actor, who apparently was upset after learning of false reports about the accident, tweeted, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all."
"Those concerned or just adding gossip: I'm fine, passed all tests, released without bail, have drivers license, cop offered to drive me home," he said in a Twitter post. "I just got back from a 15hr flight after touring out of the country. I was exhausted. The Police were so kind. I'm lucky nobody was hurt."
A California Highway Patrol spokesperson said Kattan slammed his black 2011 Mercedes into a highway construction truck at about 1 A.M. At that time, no one was inside the truck. The comedian suffered from a bloody nose following the crash, CNN reports.
Kattan was taken into Los Angeles Police Department's Van Nuys precinct and was booked for DUI. He reportedly was under influence of prescription medication.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans