Chris Kattan Lashes Out on Twitter After DUI Arrest
Chris Kattan, who was involved in a car accident on a Los Angeles freeway early Monday, February 10, vented his frustration on Twitter following the ordeal. The actor, who apparently was upset after learning of false reports about the accident, tweeted, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all."
"Those concerned or just adding gossip: I'm fine, passed all tests, released without bail, have drivers license, cop offered to drive me home," he said in a Twitter post. "I just got back from a 15hr flight after touring out of the country. I was exhausted. The Police were so kind. I'm lucky nobody was hurt."
A California Highway Patrol spokesperson said Kattan slammed his black 2011 Mercedes into a highway construction truck at about 1 A.M. At that time, no one was inside the truck. The comedian suffered from a bloody nose following the crash, CNN reports.
Kattan was taken into Los Angeles Police Department's Van Nuys precinct and was booked for DUI. He reportedly was under influence of prescription medication.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics