Chris Kattan Lashes Out on Twitter After DUI Arrest
Chris Kattan, who was involved in a car accident on a Los Angeles freeway early Monday, February 10, vented his frustration on Twitter following the ordeal. The actor, who apparently was upset after learning of false reports about the accident, tweeted, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all."
"Those concerned or just adding gossip: I'm fine, passed all tests, released without bail, have drivers license, cop offered to drive me home," he said in a Twitter post. "I just got back from a 15hr flight after touring out of the country. I was exhausted. The Police were so kind. I'm lucky nobody was hurt."
A California Highway Patrol spokesperson said Kattan slammed his black 2011 Mercedes into a highway construction truck at about 1 A.M. At that time, no one was inside the truck. The comedian suffered from a bloody nose following the crash, CNN reports.
Kattan was taken into Los Angeles Police Department's Van Nuys precinct and was booked for DUI. He reportedly was under influence of prescription medication.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert