Alison Gold Dresses as Prostitute in Bizarre 'Shush Up' Music Video
Alison Gold has returned with a new track called "Shush Up" and its accompanying music video. However, it's the bizarre visuals which caused a huge stir. Some viewers have deemed the clip, which arrived on Monday, February 10, inappropriate for 11-year-old Gold.
It opens with the young girl, dressing up like a prostitute in a blue crop top and matching shorts, getting arrested after robbing a jewelry store. More crazy things are revealed as the video continues. Gold appears in a golden outfit and shows off some moves with some twerking dancers.
She's then seen hugging a huge baby doll while being brought to a psychiatric ward by two nurses dressed in sexy outfits. In another place, she dances with some shirtless men before partying with some scantily-clad older friends.
"Shush Up" is produced by producer of ARK Music Factory Patrice Wilson, the same person behind Gold's "Chinese Food" and "ABCDEFG". Wilson is also the man who worked with Rebecca Black for her disastrous single, "Friday".
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard