Alison Gold Dresses as Prostitute in Bizarre 'Shush Up' Music Video
Alison Gold has returned with a new track called "Shush Up" and its accompanying music video. However, it's the bizarre visuals which caused a huge stir. Some viewers have deemed the clip, which arrived on Monday, February 10, inappropriate for 11-year-old Gold.
It opens with the young girl, dressing up like a prostitute in a blue crop top and matching shorts, getting arrested after robbing a jewelry store. More crazy things are revealed as the video continues. Gold appears in a golden outfit and shows off some moves with some twerking dancers.
She's then seen hugging a huge baby doll while being brought to a psychiatric ward by two nurses dressed in sexy outfits. In another place, she dances with some shirtless men before partying with some scantily-clad older friends.
"Shush Up" is produced by producer of ARK Music Factory Patrice Wilson, the same person behind Gold's "Chinese Food" and "ABCDEFG". Wilson is also the man who worked with Rebecca Black for her disastrous single, "Friday".
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart