Alison Gold Dresses as Prostitute in Bizarre 'Shush Up' Music Video
Alison Gold has returned with a new track called "Shush Up" and its accompanying music video. However, it's the bizarre visuals which caused a huge stir. Some viewers have deemed the clip, which arrived on Monday, February 10, inappropriate for 11-year-old Gold.
It opens with the young girl, dressing up like a prostitute in a blue crop top and matching shorts, getting arrested after robbing a jewelry store. More crazy things are revealed as the video continues. Gold appears in a golden outfit and shows off some moves with some twerking dancers.
She's then seen hugging a huge baby doll while being brought to a psychiatric ward by two nurses dressed in sexy outfits. In another place, she dances with some shirtless men before partying with some scantily-clad older friends.
"Shush Up" is produced by producer of ARK Music Factory Patrice Wilson, the same person behind Gold's "Chinese Food" and "ABCDEFG". Wilson is also the man who worked with Rebecca Black for her disastrous single, "Friday".
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2