Alison Gold Dresses as Prostitute in Bizarre 'Shush Up' Music Video
Alison Gold has returned with a new track called "Shush Up" and its accompanying music video. However, it's the bizarre visuals which caused a huge stir. Some viewers have deemed the clip, which arrived on Monday, February 10, inappropriate for 11-year-old Gold.
It opens with the young girl, dressing up like a prostitute in a blue crop top and matching shorts, getting arrested after robbing a jewelry store. More crazy things are revealed as the video continues. Gold appears in a golden outfit and shows off some moves with some twerking dancers.
She's then seen hugging a huge baby doll while being brought to a psychiatric ward by two nurses dressed in sexy outfits. In another place, she dances with some shirtless men before partying with some scantily-clad older friends.
"Shush Up" is produced by producer of ARK Music Factory Patrice Wilson, the same person behind Gold's "Chinese Food" and "ABCDEFG". Wilson is also the man who worked with Rebecca Black for her disastrous single, "Friday".
Alison Gold's "Shush Up" music video
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS