Kristen Stewart Talks Love Life and Shares 'Embarrassing' Poem
Kristen Stewart graces the cover of Marie Claire's latest issue. For her cover story, the brunette beauty most known for her role in "Twilight Saga" movies discusses her love life, admits her awkwardness, and shares a poem called "My Heart Is a Wiffle Ball/Freedom Pole " which she wrote during a road trip through Texas last year.
Stewart was caught having a fling with married director Rupert Sanders who directed her in "Snow White and the Huntsman" while dating "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson. They briefly broke up before reconciling and splitting again after "Twilight" ended. "You don't know who you will fall in love with. You just don't. You don't control it," she says.
"Some people have certain things, like, 'That's what I'm going for,' and I have a subjective version of that. I don't pressure myself ... If you fall in love with someone, you want to own them - but really, why would you want that? You want them to be what you love. I'm much too young to even have an answer for that question," the actress continues.
"I stand by every mistake I've ever made," she adds. "So judge away."
Of living in spotlight, Stewart says, "People are like, 'She just can't handle' - for lack of a better word - 'the spotlight.' No, actually, I can't, and this is totally who I am." She goes on, "I don't try to force it or turn it into something else or fabricate this personality ... so I totally agree when people say I'm, like, the most awkward person."
Commenting on the poem she shared to the magazine, the "Camp X-Ray" star utters, "Oh, my God, it's so embarrassing. I can't believe I'm doing this." Her poetry, she says, comes from the same place as her acting. "I like being able to hit on something, like, 'There it is.' I don't want to sound so f**king utterly pretentious," she explains, "but after I write something, I go, 'Holy f**k, that's crazy.' It's the same thing with acting: If I do a good scene, I'm always like, 'Whoa, that's really dope.' "
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!