Kristen Stewart Talks Love Life and Shares 'Embarrassing' Poem
Kristen Stewart graces the cover of Marie Claire's latest issue. For her cover story, the brunette beauty most known for her role in "Twilight Saga" movies discusses her love life, admits her awkwardness, and shares a poem called "My Heart Is a Wiffle Ball/Freedom Pole " which she wrote during a road trip through Texas last year.
Stewart was caught having a fling with married director Rupert Sanders who directed her in "Snow White and the Huntsman" while dating "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson. They briefly broke up before reconciling and splitting again after "Twilight" ended. "You don't know who you will fall in love with. You just don't. You don't control it," she says.
"Some people have certain things, like, 'That's what I'm going for,' and I have a subjective version of that. I don't pressure myself ... If you fall in love with someone, you want to own them - but really, why would you want that? You want them to be what you love. I'm much too young to even have an answer for that question," the actress continues.
"I stand by every mistake I've ever made," she adds. "So judge away."
Of living in spotlight, Stewart says, "People are like, 'She just can't handle' - for lack of a better word - 'the spotlight.' No, actually, I can't, and this is totally who I am." She goes on, "I don't try to force it or turn it into something else or fabricate this personality ... so I totally agree when people say I'm, like, the most awkward person."
Commenting on the poem she shared to the magazine, the "Camp X-Ray" star utters, "Oh, my God, it's so embarrassing. I can't believe I'm doing this." Her poetry, she says, comes from the same place as her acting. "I like being able to hit on something, like, 'There it is.' I don't want to sound so f**king utterly pretentious," she explains, "but after I write something, I go, 'Holy f**k, that's crazy.' It's the same thing with acting: If I do a good scene, I'm always like, 'Whoa, that's really dope.' "
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation