Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen Reunite for 'Xmas' Comedy
Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen are set to reunite in a new feature film. The two actors who play on-screen buddies in 2011's drama comedy "50/50" are booked to share screen once again in an untitled Xmas comedy.
The holiday film will follow three childhood best friends who reunite in New York City for their annual tradition of going out on Christmas Eve. Gordon-Levitt and Rogen will play two of the three buddies, while the third lead role is yet to be cast.
Sony beat out other studios to nab the project which eyes a summer start date. "50/50" director Jonathan Levine is confirmed to set behind the lens. "50/50" producers/financiers Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane are also on board the upcoming movie.
"50/50" which featured Gordon-Levitt as a cancer patient raked in over $39 million against a modest $8 million budget. It also gained critical acclaim and received Best Picture nomination at the 69th Golden Globe Awards.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13