Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen Reunite for 'Xmas' Comedy
Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen are set to reunite in a new feature film. The two actors who play on-screen buddies in 2011's drama comedy "50/50" are booked to share screen once again in an untitled Xmas comedy.
The holiday film will follow three childhood best friends who reunite in New York City for their annual tradition of going out on Christmas Eve. Gordon-Levitt and Rogen will play two of the three buddies, while the third lead role is yet to be cast.
Sony beat out other studios to nab the project which eyes a summer start date. "50/50" director Jonathan Levine is confirmed to set behind the lens. "50/50" producers/financiers Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane are also on board the upcoming movie.
"50/50" which featured Gordon-Levitt as a cancer patient raked in over $39 million against a modest $8 million budget. It also gained critical acclaim and received Best Picture nomination at the 69th Golden Globe Awards.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off