Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen Reunite for 'Xmas' Comedy
Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen are set to reunite in a new feature film. The two actors who play on-screen buddies in 2011's drama comedy "50/50" are booked to share screen once again in an untitled Xmas comedy.
The holiday film will follow three childhood best friends who reunite in New York City for their annual tradition of going out on Christmas Eve. Gordon-Levitt and Rogen will play two of the three buddies, while the third lead role is yet to be cast.
Sony beat out other studios to nab the project which eyes a summer start date. "50/50" director Jonathan Levine is confirmed to set behind the lens. "50/50" producers/financiers Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane are also on board the upcoming movie.
"50/50" which featured Gordon-Levitt as a cancer patient raked in over $39 million against a modest $8 million budget. It also gained critical acclaim and received Best Picture nomination at the 69th Golden Globe Awards.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri