Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen Reunite for 'Xmas' Comedy
Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen are set to reunite in a new feature film. The two actors who play on-screen buddies in 2011's drama comedy "50/50" are booked to share screen once again in an untitled Xmas comedy.
The holiday film will follow three childhood best friends who reunite in New York City for their annual tradition of going out on Christmas Eve. Gordon-Levitt and Rogen will play two of the three buddies, while the third lead role is yet to be cast.
Sony beat out other studios to nab the project which eyes a summer start date. "50/50" director Jonathan Levine is confirmed to set behind the lens. "50/50" producers/financiers Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane are also on board the upcoming movie.
"50/50" which featured Gordon-Levitt as a cancer patient raked in over $39 million against a modest $8 million budget. It also gained critical acclaim and received Best Picture nomination at the 69th Golden Globe Awards.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers