Cate Blanchett, Lupita Nyong'o, Amy Adams Attend 2014 Oscar Nominees Luncheon
A number of Oscar nominees stepped out Monday, February 10 to attend luncheon at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in California. Cate Blanchett, Lupita Nyong'o and Amy Adams were among the Hollywood beauties coming to celebrate their nods before the live telecast of the Academy Awards on March 2.
Blanchett, who is vying for Best Actress title for her role in Woody Allen's "Blue Jasmine", looked dazzling on the red carpet in a silver metallic sleeveless dress from Prada Fall 2013 collection. Christian Louboutin 'So Kate' pumps and a neat bun completed her chic look.
Nyong'o who is up for Best Supporting Actress for "12 Years a Slave" was equally stunning in a white satin dress with floral print from Christian Dior Spring 2014 collection. She paired it with Judith Leiber clutch, blue velvet Paul Andrew shoes, Christian Dior earrings, and a Sandy Leong ring.
Adams who is also a contender for Best Actress opted for a red look from head to toe. The "American Hustle" beauty donned Elie Saab silk chiffon blouse and pants that she matched with Christian Louboutin shoes and EF Collection jewelry.
Also coming to the pre-Oscar event was another Best Actress candidate, Sandra Bullock. The "Gravity" star chose a Stella McCartney frock featuring a metallic floral bodice and black lace skirt. She accessorized herself with Brian Atwood shoes and a Roger Vivier clutch.
Other guests included Adam's "Hustle" co-stars Bradley Cooper & Christian Bale, "Captain Phillips" star Barkhad Abdi, "August Osage County" actress Meryl Streep, "Nebraska" star June Squibb, "The Wolf of Wall Street" buddies Leonardo DiCaprio & Jonah Hill, "Dallas Buyers Club" cast Matthew McConaughey & Jared Leto, and "Frozen (2013)" crew that included Kristen Bell.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why