'The Good Wife' Star Melissa George Gives Birth to Baby Boy
Melissa George is now a mother. The Australian actress gave birth to a baby boy on Thursday, February 6, but only announced her son's arrival in a Twitter post on Monday. George and her boyfriend Jean-David Blanc named their bundle of joy Raphael Blanc.
"WELCOME TO THE WORLD! OUR BEAUTIFUL SON Raphael Blanc just born at the American hospital of Paris. THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE LOVE," the star of "The Good Wife" wrote. Baby Raphael is the couple's first child together.
According to E! News, George met the French businessman for the first time at a BAFTA after-party in 2012 and they have been together ever since. The 37-year-old star announced that she got pregnant in August. "Baby on the way! So so happy," she simply tweeted.
George additionally told OK!, "This baby is very wanted and very much what we've been waiting for. It's no secret that I've always wanted to be a mother, and every time I had a birthday I would just be a little bit sad. You don't mind clicking over another number when you've got something inside you, growing, that you've always dreamed about."
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala