'The Good Wife' Star Melissa George Gives Birth to Baby Boy
Melissa George is now a mother. The Australian actress gave birth to a baby boy on Thursday, February 6, but only announced her son's arrival in a Twitter post on Monday. George and her boyfriend Jean-David Blanc named their bundle of joy Raphael Blanc.
"WELCOME TO THE WORLD! OUR BEAUTIFUL SON Raphael Blanc just born at the American hospital of Paris. THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE LOVE," the star of "The Good Wife" wrote. Baby Raphael is the couple's first child together.
According to E! News, George met the French businessman for the first time at a BAFTA after-party in 2012 and they have been together ever since. The 37-year-old star announced that she got pregnant in August. "Baby on the way! So so happy," she simply tweeted.
George additionally told OK!, "This baby is very wanted and very much what we've been waiting for. It's no secret that I've always wanted to be a mother, and every time I had a birthday I would just be a little bit sad. You don't mind clicking over another number when you've got something inside you, growing, that you've always dreamed about."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special