'The Good Wife' Star Melissa George Gives Birth to Baby Boy
Melissa George is now a mother. The Australian actress gave birth to a baby boy on Thursday, February 6, but only announced her son's arrival in a Twitter post on Monday. George and her boyfriend Jean-David Blanc named their bundle of joy Raphael Blanc.
"WELCOME TO THE WORLD! OUR BEAUTIFUL SON Raphael Blanc just born at the American hospital of Paris. THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE LOVE," the star of "The Good Wife" wrote. Baby Raphael is the couple's first child together.
According to E! News, George met the French businessman for the first time at a BAFTA after-party in 2012 and they have been together ever since. The 37-year-old star announced that she got pregnant in August. "Baby on the way! So so happy," she simply tweeted.
George additionally told OK!, "This baby is very wanted and very much what we've been waiting for. It's no secret that I've always wanted to be a mother, and every time I had a birthday I would just be a little bit sad. You don't mind clicking over another number when you've got something inside you, growing, that you've always dreamed about."
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App