'Two Faces of January' Trailer: Viggo Mortensen and Kirsten Dunst on the Run
Viggo Mortensen and Kirsten Dunst are runaways as seen in the first trailer for "The Two Faces of January". They play a couple, Chester and Colette, who flee their dark past and end up traveling as a trio after meeting a stranger, Rydal, while in Athens.
Chester is a manipulator and fraud, while Rydal who is played by Oscar Isaac works as a tour guide but scams tourists in the process. Rydal helps the couple run away when their whereabouts are uncovered, but he eventually gets caught up in ensuing events.
The thriller is adapted from Patricia Highsmith's 1964 novel of the same title, and marks the directorial debut of screenwriter Hossein Amini. The film is set to premiere at the 64th Berlin International Film Festival on February 11.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday