'Two Faces of January' Trailer: Viggo Mortensen and Kirsten Dunst on the Run
Viggo Mortensen and Kirsten Dunst are runaways as seen in the first trailer for "The Two Faces of January". They play a couple, Chester and Colette, who flee their dark past and end up traveling as a trio after meeting a stranger, Rydal, while in Athens.
Chester is a manipulator and fraud, while Rydal who is played by Oscar Isaac works as a tour guide but scams tourists in the process. Rydal helps the couple run away when their whereabouts are uncovered, but he eventually gets caught up in ensuing events.
The thriller is adapted from Patricia Highsmith's 1964 novel of the same title, and marks the directorial debut of screenwriter Hossein Amini. The film is set to premiere at the 64th Berlin International Film Festival on February 11.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date