'Two Faces of January' Trailer: Viggo Mortensen and Kirsten Dunst on the Run
Viggo Mortensen and Kirsten Dunst are runaways as seen in the first trailer for "The Two Faces of January". They play a couple, Chester and Colette, who flee their dark past and end up traveling as a trio after meeting a stranger, Rydal, while in Athens.
Chester is a manipulator and fraud, while Rydal who is played by Oscar Isaac works as a tour guide but scams tourists in the process. Rydal helps the couple run away when their whereabouts are uncovered, but he eventually gets caught up in ensuing events.
The thriller is adapted from Patricia Highsmith's 1964 novel of the same title, and marks the directorial debut of screenwriter Hossein Amini. The film is set to premiere at the 64th Berlin International Film Festival on February 11.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months