'Two Faces of January' Trailer: Viggo Mortensen and Kirsten Dunst on the Run
Viggo Mortensen and Kirsten Dunst are runaways as seen in the first trailer for "The Two Faces of January". They play a couple, Chester and Colette, who flee their dark past and end up traveling as a trio after meeting a stranger, Rydal, while in Athens.
Chester is a manipulator and fraud, while Rydal who is played by Oscar Isaac works as a tour guide but scams tourists in the process. Rydal helps the couple run away when their whereabouts are uncovered, but he eventually gets caught up in ensuing events.
The thriller is adapted from Patricia Highsmith's 1964 novel of the same title, and marks the directorial debut of screenwriter Hossein Amini. The film is set to premiere at the 64th Berlin International Film Festival on February 11.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'