'Two Faces of January' Trailer: Viggo Mortensen and Kirsten Dunst on the Run
Viggo Mortensen and Kirsten Dunst are runaways as seen in the first trailer for "The Two Faces of January". They play a couple, Chester and Colette, who flee their dark past and end up traveling as a trio after meeting a stranger, Rydal, while in Athens.
Chester is a manipulator and fraud, while Rydal who is played by Oscar Isaac works as a tour guide but scams tourists in the process. Rydal helps the couple run away when their whereabouts are uncovered, but he eventually gets caught up in ensuing events.
The thriller is adapted from Patricia Highsmith's 1964 novel of the same title, and marks the directorial debut of screenwriter Hossein Amini. The film is set to premiere at the 64th Berlin International Film Festival on February 11.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival