Shayne Lamas 'Conscious and Stable' After Miscarriage
The star of "The Bachelor", Shayne Lamas, had miscarriage following a medical emergency. The reality star was rushed to hospital on Sunday, February 9 at around 7:35 P.M. after she collapsed at her Orange County, Calif. home. PEOPLE reports that Shayne was bleeding internally around her uterus and underwent a surgery. The star, who was 16 weeks along, lost her unborn baby after the surgery.
Shayne's father Lorenzo Lamas released a statement on Monday to give updates about his daughter. "We are so grateful that my daughter, Shayne Lamas-Richie, is conscious and stable. She is not in a coma, however she did miscarry the child she was carrying," he said.
"Shayne is aware of her condition and that her family and her husband are here with her and love her so much. She will be remaining in the hospital until her doctors determine that she can be released," the former soap star continued, thanking medical personnel who treated his daughter.
The 28-year-old star's husband Nik Richie additionally said that he would be with his wife during recovery. "I'm going to take some personal days off from the blogging world. Unfortunate things happen to good people. I'm not the best person in the world, but I love my wife and my family. Shayne is my good person. She is my support and my smile. I found you and I never want to let you go. We will overcome. Us 3," he wrote on his website TheDirty.com.
Shayne and Rik got married in 2010. The couple has a daughter named Press Dahl Lamas-Richie, who was born in November 2011.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'