Mariah Carey Announces New Single and Album Release Date
Mariah Carey is celebrating Valentine's Day by releasing her new single, "You're Mine (Eternal)". In a YouTube promo video shared on Monday, February 10, the 43-year-old diva announces that the track will be made available on Wednesday, February 12.
The song was performed live for the first time at 2014 BET Honors at the Warner Theatre in Washington, D.C. on Saturday night. On the same day the single arrives, Carey will make an appearance on "The View" to promote it.
Carey has also set the release date of her long-delayed album, "The Art of Letting Go". The record is now set to hit the stores on May 6.
Initially planned to be released last year, the follow-up to 2009's "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" was pushed back due to Carey's shoulder injury which she obtained after filming a music video last summer.
In addition to "You're Mine", "The Art of Letting Go" will feature Miguel-assisted hit single "#Beautiful" and the album's title track produced by Rodney Jerkins.
More Mariah Carey News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts