Mariah Carey Announces New Single and Album Release Date
Mariah Carey is celebrating Valentine's Day by releasing her new single, "You're Mine (Eternal)". In a YouTube promo video shared on Monday, February 10, the 43-year-old diva announces that the track will be made available on Wednesday, February 12.
The song was performed live for the first time at 2014 BET Honors at the Warner Theatre in Washington, D.C. on Saturday night. On the same day the single arrives, Carey will make an appearance on "The View" to promote it.
Carey has also set the release date of her long-delayed album, "The Art of Letting Go". The record is now set to hit the stores on May 6.
Initially planned to be released last year, the follow-up to 2009's "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" was pushed back due to Carey's shoulder injury which she obtained after filming a music video last summer.
In addition to "You're Mine", "The Art of Letting Go" will feature Miguel-assisted hit single "#Beautiful" and the album's title track produced by Rodney Jerkins.
More Mariah Carey News
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek
- Danielle Panabaker and Hayes Robbins Tie the Knot - See the Pic