Mariah Carey Announces New Single and Album Release Date
Mariah Carey is celebrating Valentine's Day by releasing her new single, "You're Mine (Eternal)". In a YouTube promo video shared on Monday, February 10, the 43-year-old diva announces that the track will be made available on Wednesday, February 12.
The song was performed live for the first time at 2014 BET Honors at the Warner Theatre in Washington, D.C. on Saturday night. On the same day the single arrives, Carey will make an appearance on "The View" to promote it.
Carey has also set the release date of her long-delayed album, "The Art of Letting Go". The record is now set to hit the stores on May 6.
Initially planned to be released last year, the follow-up to 2009's "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" was pushed back due to Carey's shoulder injury which she obtained after filming a music video last summer.
In addition to "You're Mine", "The Art of Letting Go" will feature Miguel-assisted hit single "#Beautiful" and the album's title track produced by Rodney Jerkins.
More Mariah Carey News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors