Mariah Carey Announces New Single and Album Release Date
Mariah Carey is celebrating Valentine's Day by releasing her new single, "You're Mine (Eternal)". In a YouTube promo video shared on Monday, February 10, the 43-year-old diva announces that the track will be made available on Wednesday, February 12.
The song was performed live for the first time at 2014 BET Honors at the Warner Theatre in Washington, D.C. on Saturday night. On the same day the single arrives, Carey will make an appearance on "The View" to promote it.
Carey has also set the release date of her long-delayed album, "The Art of Letting Go". The record is now set to hit the stores on May 6.
Initially planned to be released last year, the follow-up to 2009's "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" was pushed back due to Carey's shoulder injury which she obtained after filming a music video last summer.
In addition to "You're Mine", "The Art of Letting Go" will feature Miguel-assisted hit single "#Beautiful" and the album's title track produced by Rodney Jerkins.
More Mariah Carey News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'