President Obama and Beyonce's Love Affair Rumor Shot Down
A French publication claimed that the next big scandal involving the President of United States was happening. Newspaper Le Figaro reported that President Barack Obama was cheating on the First Lady Michelle Obama with singer Beyonce Knowles.
Obama has become close to Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z in the past years. French photographer Pascal Rostain told the newspaper that "there is something big that is happening" between the two. "We should not forget Marilyn [Monroe] or Monica Lewinsky. You can be the president of the first world power ...that doesn't make you any less a man," he added.
Rostain, who is friends with former French First Lady Carla Bruni, promised, "It'll go out tomorrow [Tuesday, February 11] in the Washington Post. ... I can assure you that the world will talk about it."
However, Washington Post is running a different story. "It's definitely not true," spokesperson for the Post Kris Coratti told Poynter.com in an email. They are planning to run a rebuttal to the speculation. The New York Times' Dave Itzkoff also shared an insight to the alleged affair, tweeting, "It just doesn't seem plausible to me that the most powerful person in the world would have time for an affair with Barack Obama."
It seems like there is an attack from the French media against the U.S. President. At the same time, French magazine Gala is reporting that the President and his wife are heading for a divorce. Coincidentally, French President Francois Hollande will visit the States this week amid reports of his own extra-marital affair. Hollande reportedly is leaving his girlfriend of seven years for French actress Julie Gayet.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video