Tech N9ne Drops 'Fragile' Video Ft. Kendrick Lamar, iMayday! and Kendall Morgan
Tech N9ne has dropped the official music video for "Fragile", a track that features the vocals from Kendrick Lamar, iMayday! and Kendall Morgan. Directed by Anthony Devera, the clip features Tech and Lamar spitting some fiery verses inside a warehouse.
They talk about how hard it is for them when their music gets criticized. The members of iMayday! are also seen spitting their bars in another place inside the place. Meanwhile, Morgan sings the chorus while sitting on a chair in front of a window.
"Fragile" appears on Tech's latest album, "Something Else". Also featuring guest appearances from B.o.B, Cee-Lo Green, T-Pain and Wiz Khalifa among others, the record debuted at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after it was released last July.
Tech is now gearing up to embark on his massive "Independent Grind Tour". The 70-city North American jaunt will start on April 9 in Springfield, Mo., and wrap up in Kansas City on June 28.
Tech N9ne's "Fragile" (feat. Kendrick Lamar, iMayday! and Kendall Morgan) music video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival