Tech N9ne Drops 'Fragile' Video Ft. Kendrick Lamar, iMayday! and Kendall Morgan
Tech N9ne has dropped the official music video for "Fragile", a track that features the vocals from Kendrick Lamar, iMayday! and Kendall Morgan. Directed by Anthony Devera, the clip features Tech and Lamar spitting some fiery verses inside a warehouse.
They talk about how hard it is for them when their music gets criticized. The members of iMayday! are also seen spitting their bars in another place inside the place. Meanwhile, Morgan sings the chorus while sitting on a chair in front of a window.
"Fragile" appears on Tech's latest album, "Something Else". Also featuring guest appearances from B.o.B, Cee-Lo Green, T-Pain and Wiz Khalifa among others, the record debuted at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after it was released last July.
Tech is now gearing up to embark on his massive "Independent Grind Tour". The 70-city North American jaunt will start on April 9 in Springfield, Mo., and wrap up in Kansas City on June 28.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group