Tech N9ne Drops 'Fragile' Video Ft. Kendrick Lamar, iMayday! and Kendall Morgan
Tech N9ne has dropped the official music video for "Fragile", a track that features the vocals from Kendrick Lamar, iMayday! and Kendall Morgan. Directed by Anthony Devera, the clip features Tech and Lamar spitting some fiery verses inside a warehouse.
They talk about how hard it is for them when their music gets criticized. The members of iMayday! are also seen spitting their bars in another place inside the place. Meanwhile, Morgan sings the chorus while sitting on a chair in front of a window.
"Fragile" appears on Tech's latest album, "Something Else". Also featuring guest appearances from B.o.B, Cee-Lo Green, T-Pain and Wiz Khalifa among others, the record debuted at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after it was released last July.
Tech is now gearing up to embark on his massive "Independent Grind Tour". The 70-city North American jaunt will start on April 9 in Springfield, Mo., and wrap up in Kansas City on June 28.
Tech N9ne's "Fragile" (feat. Kendrick Lamar, iMayday! and Kendall Morgan) music video
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date