Tech N9ne Drops 'Fragile' Video Ft. Kendrick Lamar, iMayday! and Kendall Morgan
Tech N9ne has dropped the official music video for "Fragile", a track that features the vocals from Kendrick Lamar, iMayday! and Kendall Morgan. Directed by Anthony Devera, the clip features Tech and Lamar spitting some fiery verses inside a warehouse.
They talk about how hard it is for them when their music gets criticized. The members of iMayday! are also seen spitting their bars in another place inside the place. Meanwhile, Morgan sings the chorus while sitting on a chair in front of a window.
"Fragile" appears on Tech's latest album, "Something Else". Also featuring guest appearances from B.o.B, Cee-Lo Green, T-Pain and Wiz Khalifa among others, the record debuted at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after it was released last July.
Tech is now gearing up to embark on his massive "Independent Grind Tour". The 70-city North American jaunt will start on April 9 in Springfield, Mo., and wrap up in Kansas City on June 28.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce