Tech N9ne Drops 'Fragile' Video Ft. Kendrick Lamar, iMayday! and Kendall Morgan
Tech N9ne has dropped the official music video for "Fragile", a track that features the vocals from Kendrick Lamar, iMayday! and Kendall Morgan. Directed by Anthony Devera, the clip features Tech and Lamar spitting some fiery verses inside a warehouse.
They talk about how hard it is for them when their music gets criticized. The members of iMayday! are also seen spitting their bars in another place inside the place. Meanwhile, Morgan sings the chorus while sitting on a chair in front of a window.
"Fragile" appears on Tech's latest album, "Something Else". Also featuring guest appearances from B.o.B, Cee-Lo Green, T-Pain and Wiz Khalifa among others, the record debuted at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after it was released last July.
Tech is now gearing up to embark on his massive "Independent Grind Tour". The 70-city North American jaunt will start on April 9 in Springfield, Mo., and wrap up in Kansas City on June 28.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik