Nick Carter Reportedly Skips His Sister's Wedding
Nick Carter apparently did not attend his sister Angel Carter's wedding which took place on Saturday, February 8. Angel got married to her boyfriend Corey Conrad at Newhall Mansion in Piru, Calif. that afternoon, but the former member of Backstreet Boys reportedly was absent.
According to Us Weekly, Nick was scheduled to walk her down the aisle with his brother, but he celebrated a joint bachelor and bachelorette party with his girlfriend Lauren Kitt in Las Vegas instead. Angel's twin brother Aaron Carter, however, was present at the nuptials.
Nick and his girlfriend, who got engaged last year, partied at the Palms Hotel and Ghost Bar with a group of about 15 friends, a source said. A day before, he tweeted, "It's about to go down at @palms just entered the room of ecstasy." A photo of gift bags for his friends was attached to the post. He later added a photo of him and his friends, captioning the snap, "Bad boyz at the bachelor party. @palms @ghostbarlv#gbdc."
Nick previously talked about his proposal to Lauren in an interview with PEOPLE. "I had the ring in my pocket for two weeks. I was like, 'I don't want it anymore!' It was driving me insane. I just wanted to get it out of my hands and on to hers," he revealed back then. "She said, 'Yes,' and I'm, like, 'I don't know what to do.' She said, 'You're supposed to put it on my finger.' So I did. I was in shock."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal