Lauryn Hill Cancels New Jersey Show Again Due to Stomach Bug
Lauryn Hill has canceled her scheduled show in New Jersey after she fell ill. The concert, which was supposed to happen on Friday, February 7 at the Count Basie Theatre in Red Bank, was a rescheduled performance for another show she axed in December.
Hill's representative has explained the star's health condition in a statement. "She came down with a stomach bug/virus...and received medical attention ... Her condition unfortunately did not improve for (the) performance. We apologize for any inconvenience," the rep said.
On the same day she canceled her concert, Hill appeared on "Late Show with David Letterman". Wearing a plaid dress and leather jacket, she looked just fine when paying a tribute to The Beatles by performing "Something".
"For clarity, her performance on 'The Late Show With David Letterman' was pre-recorded on Thursday, not on Friday when it aired," her rep added.
The performance on the CBS show was Hill's first appearance on television in three years. The 38-year-old singer released her newest single titled "Consumerism" as a celebration of her release from prison back in October.
Lauryn Hill Performs "Something" on "The Late Show With David Letterman":
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons