Max George Reportedly Split From Nina Agdal
Max George reportedly has split from Nina Agdal after a few months of dating. According to The Sun, the couple called it quits around the time George's band The Wanted announced that they would stop activities as a group.
"They just wanted different things out of the relationship and had grown slightly apart," the source said. "It was hard for Max to dump Nina so soon after news broke that The Wanted are breaking up." Representative for George declined to comment on the split.
Agdal was spotted with Leonardo DiCaprio on early Monday morning after the Super Bowl. The two were partying at Club Avenue in New York and later left the establishment in the same car at around 5 A.M. The two tried to avoid being photographed by paparazzi as the star of "The Great Gatsby" ducked down. The 21-year-old model sat on the back seat with her legs visible.
Back in October, George gushed over his girlfriend in an interview with OK magazine. "She makes me laugh, She's so funny and daft. She's not at all high-maintenance - she just likes to have fun," he explained. "She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She lights up the place and everyone loves her - all the boys, our security guard and our tour manager."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival