'Non-Stop' Clips Show Liam Neeson With Panicked Plane Passengers
Ahead of its theatrical release on February 28, Liam Neeson's starring action thriller "Non-Stop" releases at least four clips. He plays a U.S. marshal, Bill Marks, who is onboard a hijacked plane. One clip sees him discussing with a few people how they should deal with the issue, while another shows him confronting a person he suspects could be the hijacker.
The story starts when he receives a series of anonymous threatening messages stating that a passenger will be killed every 20 minutes until $150 million are transferred into a secret bank account. As he's trying to stop the mysterious criminal from killing the passengers, a shocking finding leads him to being accused as the person responsible for the hijacking.
The action thriller is directed by Jaume Collet-Serra, who previously helmed Neeson's 2011 psychological thriller "Unknown (2011)". Julianne Moore portrays Neeson's seatmate, and Lupita Nyong'o plays one of stewardesses.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction