'Non-Stop' Clips Show Liam Neeson With Panicked Plane Passengers
Ahead of its theatrical release on February 28, Liam Neeson's starring action thriller "Non-Stop" releases at least four clips. He plays a U.S. marshal, Bill Marks, who is onboard a hijacked plane. One clip sees him discussing with a few people how they should deal with the issue, while another shows him confronting a person he suspects could be the hijacker.
The story starts when he receives a series of anonymous threatening messages stating that a passenger will be killed every 20 minutes until $150 million are transferred into a secret bank account. As he's trying to stop the mysterious criminal from killing the passengers, a shocking finding leads him to being accused as the person responsible for the hijacking.
The action thriller is directed by Jaume Collet-Serra, who previously helmed Neeson's 2011 psychological thriller "Unknown (2011)". Julianne Moore portrays Neeson's seatmate, and Lupita Nyong'o plays one of stewardesses.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC