'Non-Stop' Clips Show Liam Neeson With Panicked Plane Passengers
Ahead of its theatrical release on February 28, Liam Neeson's starring action thriller "Non-Stop" releases at least four clips. He plays a U.S. marshal, Bill Marks, who is onboard a hijacked plane. One clip sees him discussing with a few people how they should deal with the issue, while another shows him confronting a person he suspects could be the hijacker.
The story starts when he receives a series of anonymous threatening messages stating that a passenger will be killed every 20 minutes until $150 million are transferred into a secret bank account. As he's trying to stop the mysterious criminal from killing the passengers, a shocking finding leads him to being accused as the person responsible for the hijacking.
The action thriller is directed by Jaume Collet-Serra, who previously helmed Neeson's 2011 psychological thriller "Unknown (2011)". Julianne Moore portrays Neeson's seatmate, and Lupita Nyong'o plays one of stewardesses.
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson