'Non-Stop' Clips Show Liam Neeson With Panicked Plane Passengers
Ahead of its theatrical release on February 28, Liam Neeson's starring action thriller "Non-Stop" releases at least four clips. He plays a U.S. marshal, Bill Marks, who is onboard a hijacked plane. One clip sees him discussing with a few people how they should deal with the issue, while another shows him confronting a person he suspects could be the hijacker.
The story starts when he receives a series of anonymous threatening messages stating that a passenger will be killed every 20 minutes until $150 million are transferred into a secret bank account. As he's trying to stop the mysterious criminal from killing the passengers, a shocking finding leads him to being accused as the person responsible for the hijacking.
The action thriller is directed by Jaume Collet-Serra, who previously helmed Neeson's 2011 psychological thriller "Unknown (2011)". Julianne Moore portrays Neeson's seatmate, and Lupita Nyong'o plays one of stewardesses.
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'