'Non-Stop' Clips Show Liam Neeson With Panicked Plane Passengers
Ahead of its theatrical release on February 28, Liam Neeson's starring action thriller "Non-Stop" releases at least four clips. He plays a U.S. marshal, Bill Marks, who is onboard a hijacked plane. One clip sees him discussing with a few people how they should deal with the issue, while another shows him confronting a person he suspects could be the hijacker.
The story starts when he receives a series of anonymous threatening messages stating that a passenger will be killed every 20 minutes until $150 million are transferred into a secret bank account. As he's trying to stop the mysterious criminal from killing the passengers, a shocking finding leads him to being accused as the person responsible for the hijacking.
The action thriller is directed by Jaume Collet-Serra, who previously helmed Neeson's 2011 psychological thriller "Unknown (2011)". Julianne Moore portrays Neeson's seatmate, and Lupita Nyong'o plays one of stewardesses.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly