Video: Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift Perform 'I See Fire' During Berlin Gig
Ed Sheeran delivered a special live performance of his track called "I See Fire" when Taylor Swift recently brought her "Red" tour to Berlin, Germany. The British singer was joined by his country/pop star pal onstage to perform the song for the crowd at O2 World Arena.
Wearing a black T-shirt and a pair of jeans, Sheeran played his guitar while sharing vocal duties with the "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" singer. "Berlin, you were a DREAM!! AND @edsheeran came along to surprise you with 'I See Fire'. Thank you for being wonderful," Swift tweeted after the show.
"I See Fire" was recorded by Sheeran last year for Peter Jackson-directed movie "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug". The track peaked at number 13 in the U.K. Top 40 when it was released in November.
This is not the first time Sheeran has performed together with Swift during the European leg of her "Red" tour. Earlier this month, he performed his "Lego House" with the 24-year-old starlet at the show at London's O2 Arena.
Late last week, the two musicians were joined by model Cara Delevingne to cover The Knife's "Heartbeats" when visiting the house of an American ambassador.
More Taylor Swift News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer