Video: Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift Perform 'I See Fire' During Berlin Gig
Ed Sheeran delivered a special live performance of his track called "I See Fire" when Taylor Swift recently brought her "Red" tour to Berlin, Germany. The British singer was joined by his country/pop star pal onstage to perform the song for the crowd at O2 World Arena.
Wearing a black T-shirt and a pair of jeans, Sheeran played his guitar while sharing vocal duties with the "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" singer. "Berlin, you were a DREAM!! AND @edsheeran came along to surprise you with 'I See Fire'. Thank you for being wonderful," Swift tweeted after the show.
"I See Fire" was recorded by Sheeran last year for Peter Jackson-directed movie "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug". The track peaked at number 13 in the U.K. Top 40 when it was released in November.
This is not the first time Sheeran has performed together with Swift during the European leg of her "Red" tour. Earlier this month, he performed his "Lego House" with the 24-year-old starlet at the show at London's O2 Arena.
Late last week, the two musicians were joined by model Cara Delevingne to cover The Knife's "Heartbeats" when visiting the house of an American ambassador.
More Taylor Swift News
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'