Video: Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift Perform 'I See Fire' During Berlin Gig
Ed Sheeran delivered a special live performance of his track called "I See Fire" when Taylor Swift recently brought her "Red" tour to Berlin, Germany. The British singer was joined by his country/pop star pal onstage to perform the song for the crowd at O2 World Arena.
Wearing a black T-shirt and a pair of jeans, Sheeran played his guitar while sharing vocal duties with the "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" singer. "Berlin, you were a DREAM!! AND @edsheeran came along to surprise you with 'I See Fire'. Thank you for being wonderful," Swift tweeted after the show.
"I See Fire" was recorded by Sheeran last year for Peter Jackson-directed movie "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug". The track peaked at number 13 in the U.K. Top 40 when it was released in November.
This is not the first time Sheeran has performed together with Swift during the European leg of her "Red" tour. Earlier this month, he performed his "Lego House" with the 24-year-old starlet at the show at London's O2 Arena.
Late last week, the two musicians were joined by model Cara Delevingne to cover The Knife's "Heartbeats" when visiting the house of an American ambassador.
More Taylor Swift News
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!