Video: Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift Perform 'I See Fire' During Berlin Gig
Ed Sheeran delivered a special live performance of his track called "I See Fire" when Taylor Swift recently brought her "Red" tour to Berlin, Germany. The British singer was joined by his country/pop star pal onstage to perform the song for the crowd at O2 World Arena.
Wearing a black T-shirt and a pair of jeans, Sheeran played his guitar while sharing vocal duties with the "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" singer. "Berlin, you were a DREAM!! AND @edsheeran came along to surprise you with 'I See Fire'. Thank you for being wonderful," Swift tweeted after the show.
"I See Fire" was recorded by Sheeran last year for Peter Jackson-directed movie "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug". The track peaked at number 13 in the U.K. Top 40 when it was released in November.
This is not the first time Sheeran has performed together with Swift during the European leg of her "Red" tour. Earlier this month, he performed his "Lego House" with the 24-year-old starlet at the show at London's O2 Arena.
Late last week, the two musicians were joined by model Cara Delevingne to cover The Knife's "Heartbeats" when visiting the house of an American ambassador.
More Taylor Swift News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville