'Bachelorette' Star DeAnna Pappas Welcomes Daughter
Former star of "The Bachelorette", DeAnna Pappas, is now a mother. The reality star gave birth to a baby girl on February 6, her husband Stephen Stagliano proudly announced in a Twitter post.
"Our little angel is here! She was born on Feb. 6th. Daddy now has two loves in his life! Thank you all for the love and support :)," Stephen tweeted on Saturday, February 8. DeAnna and Stephen, who got married in 2011, did not share more info about the baby. The baby girl is the couple's first child together.
The pair announced that they were expecting a baby in August, telling Us Weekly that it was "the most exciting time of our lives." They added, "We cannot wait to make memories with this baby, love it unconditionally, and to teach him or her to play soccer! We have looked forward to this moment for a very long time and we are so happy to share this exciting news with everyone!!"
"The baby is due February 8 and Stephen's birthday is February 4. I told him all he's getting for his birthday this year is a baby," the then-pregnant reality star told PEOPLE. "I've desperately tried to refrain from buying tons of baby clothes because most moms have told me they barely used half of what they had. I'm a simple lady - less is more," said DeAnna, who celebrated her baby shower in January.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed