Liam Payne Reportedly Was 'Livid' After Plane Got Delayed Due to Bomb Threat
Liam Payne reportedly lost his cool at an airport recently. According to U.K.'s Mirror, the One Direction member was heading for Philadelphia from Puerto Rico when his flight got delayed due to a bomb threat and he was "swearing up a storm" at the airline staff as the result.
"Liam was livid. He was tired and grumpy, and just wanted to get home because it was his girlfriend's birthday. He snapped at officials and started swearing. Everyone was quite taken aback," a source said of the situation. After calming down, the 20-year-old star apologized for his words. "He apologized soon after. He didn't mean any offense," the source added.
A fan then claimed that the star, who apparently was still upset, did not smile for a photo. "I love One Direction... but for him to act like a complete jerk because of a flight that was delayed due to a bomb threat?!? Every single person on that plane has to deal with this too... we all are trying to find flights and get home. And he was swearing up a storm. He was a nobody three years ago. Just because you're famous doesn't mean you should be a jerk to your fans. It's hard to love someone who takes fame too far. Liam Payne, I've lost my respect," a fan reportedly said.
The flight initially was scheduled to take off at 1:30 P.M. It was allowed to go at 5:18 P.M. after the authorities found no explosives in the craft.
More Liam Payne News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch