Liam Payne Reportedly Was 'Livid' After Plane Got Delayed Due to Bomb Threat
Liam Payne reportedly lost his cool at an airport recently. According to U.K.'s Mirror, the One Direction member was heading for Philadelphia from Puerto Rico when his flight got delayed due to a bomb threat and he was "swearing up a storm" at the airline staff as the result.
"Liam was livid. He was tired and grumpy, and just wanted to get home because it was his girlfriend's birthday. He snapped at officials and started swearing. Everyone was quite taken aback," a source said of the situation. After calming down, the 20-year-old star apologized for his words. "He apologized soon after. He didn't mean any offense," the source added.
A fan then claimed that the star, who apparently was still upset, did not smile for a photo. "I love One Direction... but for him to act like a complete jerk because of a flight that was delayed due to a bomb threat?!? Every single person on that plane has to deal with this too... we all are trying to find flights and get home. And he was swearing up a storm. He was a nobody three years ago. Just because you're famous doesn't mean you should be a jerk to your fans. It's hard to love someone who takes fame too far. Liam Payne, I've lost my respect," a fan reportedly said.
The flight initially was scheduled to take off at 1:30 P.M. It was allowed to go at 5:18 P.M. after the authorities found no explosives in the craft.
More Liam Payne News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3