Liam Payne Reportedly Was 'Livid' After Plane Got Delayed Due to Bomb Threat
Liam Payne reportedly lost his cool at an airport recently. According to U.K.'s Mirror, the One Direction member was heading for Philadelphia from Puerto Rico when his flight got delayed due to a bomb threat and he was "swearing up a storm" at the airline staff as the result.
"Liam was livid. He was tired and grumpy, and just wanted to get home because it was his girlfriend's birthday. He snapped at officials and started swearing. Everyone was quite taken aback," a source said of the situation. After calming down, the 20-year-old star apologized for his words. "He apologized soon after. He didn't mean any offense," the source added.
A fan then claimed that the star, who apparently was still upset, did not smile for a photo. "I love One Direction... but for him to act like a complete jerk because of a flight that was delayed due to a bomb threat?!? Every single person on that plane has to deal with this too... we all are trying to find flights and get home. And he was swearing up a storm. He was a nobody three years ago. Just because you're famous doesn't mean you should be a jerk to your fans. It's hard to love someone who takes fame too far. Liam Payne, I've lost my respect," a fan reportedly said.
The flight initially was scheduled to take off at 1:30 P.M. It was allowed to go at 5:18 P.M. after the authorities found no explosives in the craft.
More Liam Payne News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences