Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne Rumored for 'Thelma and Louise' Remake
"Thelma & Louise" reportedly gets a remake. According to The Sun, "Fast and Furious" actress Michelle Rodriguez and Victoria's Secret model Cara Delevingne, who were seen bonding at a Knicks basketball game in January, are eyed to take on the lead roles in the alleged project.
Directed by Ridley Scott, the original movie was released in 1991. The classic pic starred Geena Davis as Thelma and Susan Sarandon as Louise. Michael Madsen and Brad Pitt were in the supporting roles. It was nominated for at least five Oscars, and won one.
Rodriguez will next appear in "Fast and Furious 7" due April 10, 2015. Delevingne's filmography is more limited than Rodriguez's. The runway beauty made her big screen debut in "Anna Karenina" and will star in "The Face of an Angel", a drama based on Amanda Knox's story.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck