Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne Rumored for 'Thelma and Louise' Remake
"Thelma & Louise" reportedly gets a remake. According to The Sun, "Fast and Furious" actress Michelle Rodriguez and Victoria's Secret model Cara Delevingne, who were seen bonding at a Knicks basketball game in January, are eyed to take on the lead roles in the alleged project.
Directed by Ridley Scott, the original movie was released in 1991. The classic pic starred Geena Davis as Thelma and Susan Sarandon as Louise. Michael Madsen and Brad Pitt were in the supporting roles. It was nominated for at least five Oscars, and won one.
Rodriguez will next appear in "Fast and Furious 7" due April 10, 2015. Delevingne's filmography is more limited than Rodriguez's. The runway beauty made her big screen debut in "Anna Karenina" and will star in "The Face of an Angel", a drama based on Amanda Knox's story.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab