Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne Rumored for 'Thelma and Louise' Remake
"Thelma & Louise" reportedly gets a remake. According to The Sun, "Fast and Furious" actress Michelle Rodriguez and Victoria's Secret model Cara Delevingne, who were seen bonding at a Knicks basketball game in January, are eyed to take on the lead roles in the alleged project.
Directed by Ridley Scott, the original movie was released in 1991. The classic pic starred Geena Davis as Thelma and Susan Sarandon as Louise. Michael Madsen and Brad Pitt were in the supporting roles. It was nominated for at least five Oscars, and won one.
Rodriguez will next appear in "Fast and Furious 7" due April 10, 2015. Delevingne's filmography is more limited than Rodriguez's. The runway beauty made her big screen debut in "Anna Karenina" and will star in "The Face of an Angel", a drama based on Amanda Knox's story.
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club