Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne Rumored for 'Thelma and Louise' Remake
"Thelma & Louise" reportedly gets a remake. According to The Sun, "Fast and Furious" actress Michelle Rodriguez and Victoria's Secret model Cara Delevingne, who were seen bonding at a Knicks basketball game in January, are eyed to take on the lead roles in the alleged project.
Directed by Ridley Scott, the original movie was released in 1991. The classic pic starred Geena Davis as Thelma and Susan Sarandon as Louise. Michael Madsen and Brad Pitt were in the supporting roles. It was nominated for at least five Oscars, and won one.
Rodriguez will next appear in "Fast and Furious 7" due April 10, 2015. Delevingne's filmography is more limited than Rodriguez's. The runway beauty made her big screen debut in "Anna Karenina" and will star in "The Face of an Angel", a drama based on Amanda Knox's story.
More Michelle Rodriguez News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce