Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne Rumored for 'Thelma and Louise' Remake
"Thelma & Louise" reportedly gets a remake. According to The Sun, "Fast and Furious" actress Michelle Rodriguez and Victoria's Secret model Cara Delevingne, who were seen bonding at a Knicks basketball game in January, are eyed to take on the lead roles in the alleged project.
Directed by Ridley Scott, the original movie was released in 1991. The classic pic starred Geena Davis as Thelma and Susan Sarandon as Louise. Michael Madsen and Brad Pitt were in the supporting roles. It was nominated for at least five Oscars, and won one.
Rodriguez will next appear in "Fast and Furious 7" due April 10, 2015. Delevingne's filmography is more limited than Rodriguez's. The runway beauty made her big screen debut in "Anna Karenina" and will star in "The Face of an Angel", a drama based on Amanda Knox's story.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance