David Beckham and Children Support Victoria Beckham at New York Fashion Week
Victoria Beckham, born Victoria Adams, was supported by her family during her presentation at the New York Fashion Week on Sunday, February 9. Her husband David Beckham was joined by their three sons Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and daughter Harper on the front row. The boys looked handsome while David's little girl was adorable in a black dress. David was seen trying to take a family selfie at one point.
"It's all 360 degrees - nothing is flat," Victoria said of her collection in an interview backstage, as quoted by the Associated Press. "You look at a structured coat from the front, and then from the back you see this beautiful pleat. Or you're looking at a dress, and then the whole back is missing."
Before the show, the former member of Spice Girls shared a handwritten good-luck note she received from David and their children. "Beautiful message from my babies," she captioned the Instagram post.
David recently revealed his plan to establish a Major League Soccer franchise in Miami. In response to the news, Victoria has denied speculations whether the family will move to Miami. "Just because David has a club in Miami doesn't mean we are moving to Miami. We're based in London and that's where the kids go to school," she said after the show.
Beckham Family selfie at the Victoria Beckham show
More David Beckham News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked