David Beckham and Children Support Victoria Beckham at New York Fashion Week
Victoria Beckham, born Victoria Adams, was supported by her family during her presentation at the New York Fashion Week on Sunday, February 9. Her husband David Beckham was joined by their three sons Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and daughter Harper on the front row. The boys looked handsome while David's little girl was adorable in a black dress. David was seen trying to take a family selfie at one point.
"It's all 360 degrees - nothing is flat," Victoria said of her collection in an interview backstage, as quoted by the Associated Press. "You look at a structured coat from the front, and then from the back you see this beautiful pleat. Or you're looking at a dress, and then the whole back is missing."
Before the show, the former member of Spice Girls shared a handwritten good-luck note she received from David and their children. "Beautiful message from my babies," she captioned the Instagram post.
David recently revealed his plan to establish a Major League Soccer franchise in Miami. In response to the news, Victoria has denied speculations whether the family will move to Miami. "Just because David has a club in Miami doesn't mean we are moving to Miami. We're based in London and that's where the kids go to school," she said after the show.
Beckham Family selfie at the Victoria Beckham show
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting