First Look at HBO's New Comedy 'Silicon Valley'
HBO is gearing up launch another comedy following Lena Dunham's "Girls" and gay-centric "Looking". Titled "Silicon Valley", the upcoming show is from Mike Judge who previously created animated series "Beavis and Butt-head" and directed 1999's movie "Office Space".
The 30-second teaser doesn't reveal the plot summary, but gives a look at tech guys who are living together and trying to make it big in the Silicon Valley. There's a penis joke and a scene of one of the guys getting punched in the face by a little boy in the video.
"Silicon Valley" is partly inspired by Judge's own experiences as a Silicon Valley engineer in the late '80s. HBO has ordered 8 episodes of the first season, which will debut Sunday, April 6 at 10:30 P.M. ET. T.J. Miller, Thomas Middleditch, Josh Brener, Martin Starr, Zach Woods and Kumail Nanjiani star on the show.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik