First Look at HBO's New Comedy 'Silicon Valley'
HBO is gearing up launch another comedy following Lena Dunham's "Girls" and gay-centric "Looking". Titled "Silicon Valley", the upcoming show is from Mike Judge who previously created animated series "Beavis and Butt-head" and directed 1999's movie "Office Space".
The 30-second teaser doesn't reveal the plot summary, but gives a look at tech guys who are living together and trying to make it big in the Silicon Valley. There's a penis joke and a scene of one of the guys getting punched in the face by a little boy in the video.
"Silicon Valley" is partly inspired by Judge's own experiences as a Silicon Valley engineer in the late '80s. HBO has ordered 8 episodes of the first season, which will debut Sunday, April 6 at 10:30 P.M. ET. T.J. Miller, Thomas Middleditch, Josh Brener, Martin Starr, Zach Woods and Kumail Nanjiani star on the show.
More Silicon Valley News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl