First Look at HBO's New Comedy 'Silicon Valley'
HBO is gearing up launch another comedy following Lena Dunham's "Girls" and gay-centric "Looking". Titled "Silicon Valley", the upcoming show is from Mike Judge who previously created animated series "Beavis and Butt-head" and directed 1999's movie "Office Space".
The 30-second teaser doesn't reveal the plot summary, but gives a look at tech guys who are living together and trying to make it big in the Silicon Valley. There's a penis joke and a scene of one of the guys getting punched in the face by a little boy in the video.
"Silicon Valley" is partly inspired by Judge's own experiences as a Silicon Valley engineer in the late '80s. HBO has ordered 8 episodes of the first season, which will debut Sunday, April 6 at 10:30 P.M. ET. T.J. Miller, Thomas Middleditch, Josh Brener, Martin Starr, Zach Woods and Kumail Nanjiani star on the show.
More Silicon Valley News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift