First Look at HBO's New Comedy 'Silicon Valley'
HBO is gearing up launch another comedy following Lena Dunham's "Girls" and gay-centric "Looking". Titled "Silicon Valley", the upcoming show is from Mike Judge who previously created animated series "Beavis and Butt-head" and directed 1999's movie "Office Space".
The 30-second teaser doesn't reveal the plot summary, but gives a look at tech guys who are living together and trying to make it big in the Silicon Valley. There's a penis joke and a scene of one of the guys getting punched in the face by a little boy in the video.
"Silicon Valley" is partly inspired by Judge's own experiences as a Silicon Valley engineer in the late '80s. HBO has ordered 8 episodes of the first season, which will debut Sunday, April 6 at 10:30 P.M. ET. T.J. Miller, Thomas Middleditch, Josh Brener, Martin Starr, Zach Woods and Kumail Nanjiani star on the show.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates