First Look at HBO's New Comedy 'Silicon Valley'
HBO is gearing up launch another comedy following Lena Dunham's "Girls" and gay-centric "Looking". Titled "Silicon Valley", the upcoming show is from Mike Judge who previously created animated series "Beavis and Butt-head" and directed 1999's movie "Office Space".
The 30-second teaser doesn't reveal the plot summary, but gives a look at tech guys who are living together and trying to make it big in the Silicon Valley. There's a penis joke and a scene of one of the guys getting punched in the face by a little boy in the video.
"Silicon Valley" is partly inspired by Judge's own experiences as a Silicon Valley engineer in the late '80s. HBO has ordered 8 episodes of the first season, which will debut Sunday, April 6 at 10:30 P.M. ET. T.J. Miller, Thomas Middleditch, Josh Brener, Martin Starr, Zach Woods and Kumail Nanjiani star on the show.
More Silicon Valley News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia