Neil Patrick Harris Wears Wig, Bra, and Heels at Hasty Pudding Ceremony
Neil Patrick Harris dressed up in drag as he accepted Hasty Pudding Man of the Year Award over the weekend at Harvard University. The "How I Met Your Mother" actor was seen rocking a frazzled wig, a white fuzzy bra, and red heels at the Ivy League's Farkas Hall.
"I felt remarkably good in heels," Harris joked. The TV star was handed the gold Pudding Pot after being driven around the streets of Cambridge, Massachusetts in a convertible with the members of the Hasty Pudding Theatricals dressing in drags. He was also roasted at the event.
"This is fantastic. It's been an unbelievable day," he said in his acceptance speech. "I've had many types of pot in my hand, but this is by far the shiniest... I never went to college and thought you'd be super pompous and pretentious, but I've had a great time!"
He later tweeted, "Just got an historical tour of the Hasty Pudding headquarters. I have a feeling there will be lots of drinking later." Indeed, he and some friends headed to the Rialto restaurant at the Charles Hotel afterwards. He's seen wearing a sombrero and enjoying his drink.
More Neil Patrick Harris News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby