Neil Patrick Harris Wears Wig, Bra, and Heels at Hasty Pudding Ceremony
Neil Patrick Harris dressed up in drag as he accepted Hasty Pudding Man of the Year Award over the weekend at Harvard University. The "How I Met Your Mother" actor was seen rocking a frazzled wig, a white fuzzy bra, and red heels at the Ivy League's Farkas Hall.
"I felt remarkably good in heels," Harris joked. The TV star was handed the gold Pudding Pot after being driven around the streets of Cambridge, Massachusetts in a convertible with the members of the Hasty Pudding Theatricals dressing in drags. He was also roasted at the event.
"This is fantastic. It's been an unbelievable day," he said in his acceptance speech. "I've had many types of pot in my hand, but this is by far the shiniest... I never went to college and thought you'd be super pompous and pretentious, but I've had a great time!"
He later tweeted, "Just got an historical tour of the Hasty Pudding headquarters. I have a feeling there will be lots of drinking later." Indeed, he and some friends headed to the Rialto restaurant at the Charles Hotel afterwards. He's seen wearing a sombrero and enjoying his drink.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak