Neil Patrick Harris Wears Wig, Bra, and Heels at Hasty Pudding Ceremony
Neil Patrick Harris dressed up in drag as he accepted Hasty Pudding Man of the Year Award over the weekend at Harvard University. The "How I Met Your Mother" actor was seen rocking a frazzled wig, a white fuzzy bra, and red heels at the Ivy League's Farkas Hall.
"I felt remarkably good in heels," Harris joked. The TV star was handed the gold Pudding Pot after being driven around the streets of Cambridge, Massachusetts in a convertible with the members of the Hasty Pudding Theatricals dressing in drags. He was also roasted at the event.
"This is fantastic. It's been an unbelievable day," he said in his acceptance speech. "I've had many types of pot in my hand, but this is by far the shiniest... I never went to college and thought you'd be super pompous and pretentious, but I've had a great time!"
He later tweeted, "Just got an historical tour of the Hasty Pudding headquarters. I have a feeling there will be lots of drinking later." Indeed, he and some friends headed to the Rialto restaurant at the Charles Hotel afterwards. He's seen wearing a sombrero and enjoying his drink.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video