Neil Patrick Harris Wears Wig, Bra, and Heels at Hasty Pudding Ceremony
Neil Patrick Harris dressed up in drag as he accepted Hasty Pudding Man of the Year Award over the weekend at Harvard University. The "How I Met Your Mother" actor was seen rocking a frazzled wig, a white fuzzy bra, and red heels at the Ivy League's Farkas Hall.
"I felt remarkably good in heels," Harris joked. The TV star was handed the gold Pudding Pot after being driven around the streets of Cambridge, Massachusetts in a convertible with the members of the Hasty Pudding Theatricals dressing in drags. He was also roasted at the event.
"This is fantastic. It's been an unbelievable day," he said in his acceptance speech. "I've had many types of pot in my hand, but this is by far the shiniest... I never went to college and thought you'd be super pompous and pretentious, but I've had a great time!"
He later tweeted, "Just got an historical tour of the Hasty Pudding headquarters. I have a feeling there will be lots of drinking later." Indeed, he and some friends headed to the Rialto restaurant at the Charles Hotel afterwards. He's seen wearing a sombrero and enjoying his drink.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms