Lana Del Rey Accidentally Reveals New Album 'Ultraviolence' Is Out on May 1
Lana Del Rey has accidentally revealed the release date for her new album, "Ultraviolence". The "Summertime Sadness" singer was recently signing autographs for some fans surrounding her when she told them that her new record would arrive in May.
"It's coming out soon, May 1st," Del Rey said, answering a male fan. After finding out that the conversation was being recorded on video, the 27-year-old entertainer tried to backtrack. "I think so. I don't know," she added.
She then talked about the album. "It's so good that it made me forget about the last record. I'm in love with it. I have that romantic feeling about it," she said.
Del Rey announced that her new album would be titled "Ultraviolence" during the screening of her short film "Tropico" late last year. "I really just wanted us all to be together so I could visually close the chapter before I release my new album, 'Ultraviolence'," she told the crowd at Hollywood's Cinerama Dome at that time.
"Ultraviolence" will mark Del Rey's third studio LP. Her second album, "Born to Die", was released in January 2012 and peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200. Last month, Del Rey unveiled "Once Upon a Dream", a song which she recorded for new Disney movie "Maleficent".
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'