Britney Spears Shows Off New Brunette Look
Britney Spears goes brunette again. The Southern Belle who is known for his long luscious honey-colored tresses shows off darker locks in a new Twitter picture to promote her Fantasy "Naughty Remix" and "Nice Remix" perfumes.
"Spice up Valentine's Day by getting 'Naughty & Nice' ((pun intended)) ;)," the mother of two wrote a caption for the photo that showed her holding up the perfume bottle while smiling in the mirror.
Around the same time last year, Britney also sported darker hair when coming to Elton John's star-studded AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party at West Hollywood's Pacific Design Center.
The 32-year-old songstress in currently doing a residency show at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. She kicked it off late December last year and is expected to run around 100 shows. Celebrities like Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and Adam Lambert were spotted coming to watch her performances.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police