Britney Spears Shows Off New Brunette Look
Britney Spears goes brunette again. The Southern Belle who is known for his long luscious honey-colored tresses shows off darker locks in a new Twitter picture to promote her Fantasy "Naughty Remix" and "Nice Remix" perfumes.
"Spice up Valentine's Day by getting 'Naughty & Nice' ((pun intended)) ;)," the mother of two wrote a caption for the photo that showed her holding up the perfume bottle while smiling in the mirror.
Around the same time last year, Britney also sported darker hair when coming to Elton John's star-studded AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party at West Hollywood's Pacific Design Center.
The 32-year-old songstress in currently doing a residency show at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. She kicked it off late December last year and is expected to run around 100 shows. Celebrities like Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and Adam Lambert were spotted coming to watch her performances.
More Britney Spears News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger