Britney Spears Shows Off New Brunette Look
Britney Spears goes brunette again. The Southern Belle who is known for his long luscious honey-colored tresses shows off darker locks in a new Twitter picture to promote her Fantasy "Naughty Remix" and "Nice Remix" perfumes.
"Spice up Valentine's Day by getting 'Naughty & Nice' ((pun intended)) ;)," the mother of two wrote a caption for the photo that showed her holding up the perfume bottle while smiling in the mirror.
Around the same time last year, Britney also sported darker hair when coming to Elton John's star-studded AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party at West Hollywood's Pacific Design Center.
The 32-year-old songstress in currently doing a residency show at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. She kicked it off late December last year and is expected to run around 100 shows. Celebrities like Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and Adam Lambert were spotted coming to watch her performances.
More Britney Spears News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'