Britney Spears Shows Off New Brunette Look
Britney Spears goes brunette again. The Southern Belle who is known for his long luscious honey-colored tresses shows off darker locks in a new Twitter picture to promote her Fantasy "Naughty Remix" and "Nice Remix" perfumes.
"Spice up Valentine's Day by getting 'Naughty & Nice' ((pun intended)) ;)," the mother of two wrote a caption for the photo that showed her holding up the perfume bottle while smiling in the mirror.
Around the same time last year, Britney also sported darker hair when coming to Elton John's star-studded AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party at West Hollywood's Pacific Design Center.
The 32-year-old songstress in currently doing a residency show at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. She kicked it off late December last year and is expected to run around 100 shows. Celebrities like Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and Adam Lambert were spotted coming to watch her performances.
More Britney Spears News
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years