Britney Spears Shows Off New Brunette Look
Britney Spears goes brunette again. The Southern Belle who is known for his long luscious honey-colored tresses shows off darker locks in a new Twitter picture to promote her Fantasy "Naughty Remix" and "Nice Remix" perfumes.
"Spice up Valentine's Day by getting 'Naughty & Nice' ((pun intended)) ;)," the mother of two wrote a caption for the photo that showed her holding up the perfume bottle while smiling in the mirror.
Around the same time last year, Britney also sported darker hair when coming to Elton John's star-studded AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party at West Hollywood's Pacific Design Center.
The 32-year-old songstress in currently doing a residency show at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. She kicked it off late December last year and is expected to run around 100 shows. Celebrities like Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and Adam Lambert were spotted coming to watch her performances.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'