Mariah Carey Debuts New Single 'You're Mine' at 2014 BET Honors
Mariah Carey's new single is officially called "You're Mine". The diva delivered the first live performance of the track at 2014 BET Honors, which took place at the Warner Theatre in Washington, D.C. on Saturday, February 8.
Carey flaunted a major cleavage in a tight black dress that she teamed with black gloves when performing the song while sitting on the top of a grand piano. After the performance, the former "American Idol" judge received a hug from her daughter Monroe.
This year's BET Honors also featured performaces from several stars that included Jennifer Hudson who played a tribute for Aretha Franklin, Tamar Braxton who sang Diana Ross' "Upside Down" for Motown legend Berry Gordy and Janelle Monae who delivered an energetic performance of the Jackson 5's "I Want You Back".
After debuting "You're Mine" at the event, Carey will promote the song when appearing on "The View" on Wednesday, February 12. ABC recently announced, "Mariah had previously promised some sort of announcement on Valentine's Day, though perhaps she's doing it early on The View because she's busy on that day."
The track will appear in Carey's long-delayed album, "The Art of Letting Go", which is expected to arrive later this year.
More Mariah Carey News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3